Moved - TIER 5 | ROUND 7 | LAP 11 | Backmarker F. Inger pushes into a spot and takes out a driver after making contact with me | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved TIER 5 | ROUND 7 | LAP 11 | Backmarker F. Inger pushes into a spot and takes out a driver after making contact with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyborg

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 28, 2016
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 5 Round 7
League Coordinator: @morphee7 @VoodooChild
Date: 24.03.2020
Members Involved: @Tyborg @Hockeyfighter99 @Catalin Sasu

Sorry for the slow mo at the start,
Inger tries to fit in to a spot bumps into me and Catalin #73 and spins Catalin (probably a separate incident)
I think he thought with the speed he had coming out of the corner he could make a small spot, but 2 people got hit because of it, I am assuming also he was trying to make up spots desperately because of his start, however in that situation there should be more precautions taken, especially as a backmarker, after seeing what he did last week.

Last edited:

Hockeyfighter99

Pro Karter
May 15, 2019
The two players in front of me knocked each other off the track. Then I was significantly faster than the two. The two went back on the track. The car next to me turned slightly to the left. This caused me to touch the left one. He turned through the situation. I had no way to turn right. Since the other car was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.