• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 22 of the AOR F1 Leagues on F1 2021!
    They are closing on 6th August, so be sure not to miss out! Head to apexonline.racing to sign up!
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Closed Tier 5 - S7R6 Zolder - C.Wright & O.Winkler - Turn 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkychris

AOR PC GT3 S12 T2 Champion
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 5 - Round 6 (Zolder)
League Coordinator:
@GIXXERosg
Date:
2021/06/15
Members Involved:
@inkychris @Oto Winkler

Description:
Oto tries to squeeze down the inside of turn 4 under braking. There's slight contact which pushes me wide and partially onto the gravel. I don't even really steer back onto the track since I'm aware Oto is probably reasonably close but there isn't enough space for me to fully rejoin the track. Contact is made again which sends Oto into the barriers. I almost save it but make contact again and follow suit into the barrier. The car for me actually felt okay after the incident so likely only bodywork damage sustained from my end.

Evidence: Chase and cockpit views of both cars:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded that @Oto Winkler is to blame for causing a minor avoidable collision. Opening up the steering at the exit of turn 4, resulted in contact.
@Oto Winkler will receive a 10 race results points reduction and 5 license points.

Closed.
@inkychris @Oto Winkler @GIXXERosg

Status
Not open for further replies.