Closed Tier 6-R2-Lap 18-Causing yellow flags for 3 minutes straight

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Apeldoorn, Netherlands
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 6 Race 2 (Zolder)
League Coordinator: @Borderline
Date: September 22nd 2020
Members Involved: @AntonioFG
Description:
@AntonioFG hits a driver in the chicane and after that he just stands there next to track for 3 minutes straight, causing yellow flags. Now his position isn't dangerous in particular, but it did cause a yellow flag for at least 3 minutes. This, as per racing etiquette prevents everyone to overtake in that corner. Now I'm just wondering if this is against the rules, just for future reference.
Evidence:

AntonioFG

Junior Karter
Jul 15, 2020
Canada
I'd recommend to just penalise me strongly. You could also check at the same time if the incident I caused is also good for a reprimand.

AntonioFG

Junior Karter
Jul 15, 2020
Canada
Oh, and if that matters, just check how I ended my race. There surely is another penalty there

Last edited:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
AOR
www.fia.com
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded that @AntonioFG will receive a reprimand for parking the car and causing yellow flags for three minutes. Next time, please drive back to the pitlane.

Closed.
@Borderline @AntonioFG

Status
Not open for further replies.