• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Closed Tier 7 - Round 3 - Lap 1 - Turn 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

uros76

Premium Member
Premium Member
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 7 Round 3
League Coordinator: @NynS @aerosmudge
Date: 26-01-2021
Members Involved: @LordNem, @TSR_Silverarrow @Diesel
Description: Selfreporting this one.
I made a mistake and overestimated the speed into turn 3. While braking hard and trying to avoid the car in front of me I move to the side unfortunately on wet grass terrain. That simply slide me over into the turn entry and hitting the side of car #66 along with few others involved there.
I made a mistake and I apologize to all there.

Evidence:

Last edited:

Diesel

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
For me I got hit in the side, didn’t really see much tbh only a flash of a blue Ferrari... Accidents happen, been in this situation myself and you can’t stop on wet grass.

LordNem

Formula Karter
Unfortunately for my again it cost me in damage and position pushing me right down the field after repairs. I didnt have any idea what happened, to hats off to @uros76 For reporting

NynS

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Transferred the enquiry to the stewards. Thanks for your replies!

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded that @uros76 is responsible for causing a significant avoidable collision.

40 points reduction from the race results + 20 driver license points including 5 license points for lap 1.

Closed.
@uros76 @LordNem @TSR_Silverarrow @Diesel @NynS @aerosmudge

Status
Not open for further replies.