• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Closed Tier 7 - Round 6 - Lap 7 - double attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

uros76

Premium Member
Premium Member
ACC Tier + Round Number: tier 7 round 6
League Coordinator: @NynS
Date: 23.02.21.
Members Involved: @DocTonza, @Flyer634, @uros76
Description: Car 99 and 46 were chasing me for a position. At turn 7 both attacked me, one from inside one from outside. Car 99 divebombed me on the inside and car 46 punted the back of my car middle of a corner. That caused me to spin and lose all previously gained positions. By that point, I had to pit to repair damages which was too early into the race. Any dream for a good race was pretty much over for me.

Yes I know it's racing and some guys are faster. Good for you. But are these aggressive passing maneuvers needed? I would let you both pass when it's safer anyway...

Evidence:

Last edited:

DocTonza

Junior Karter
I backed off the attack because I saw that I will not manage to do it before corner. Then car #99 divebombed and I didn't even see him coming until he flies beside us. We were already on exit part on the corner and I was ready to apply throttle, while car #76 didn't regarding that dive bomb.

Flyer634

Junior Karter
I don't have much to say, it was a messy previous corner which isn't shown, but anyways: we were a 3 car group close chasing, turn 6 car 76 messed up a bit and that allowed car 46 and myself to cach up. Due to slipstream (still my fault) I end up on the inside for turn 7 and completely lost my braking reference, so decided to brake late and go wide on the grass and try to rejoin safely. Not much more to comment from my POV.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
The stewards concluded that @DocTonza caused a moderate avoidable collision.
He will receive a 10 points reduction on his race results and 10 penalty points on his AOR driver license.

The stewards also issue a warning to @Flyer634 for dangerous driving.

@DocTonza @uros76 @Flyer634
@NynS

Status
Not open for further replies.