Closed Tier 8 Round 5 Turn 9

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
england
ACC Tier + Round Number: tier8 round 5
League Coordinator:
@morphee7
Date:
13/10/20
Members Involved:
@Sobrolho @fabio_go
Description:

@fabio_go #6 went onto the inside of turn 9 (could be 8 or 10 aswell) of @Sobrolho #711 and clipped his rear end and spun them both now i am not 100% who is at fault here so had to bring it to the stewards for clarification, id also like to add @fabio_go did wait to return the place and i think there has been a discussion between the two parties.
Evidence:

Sobrolho

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 16, 2020
Portugal
@morphee7
1. I don't have much to say about it, I was taking the corner and got clipped. @fabio_go actually admitted it was his fault on the discord league chat, and I believe I wasn't at fault here.
2. @fabio_go did NOT return the position, nor did he wait. That porsche is car 801, my team mate @Chard.

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
england
@morphee7
1. I don't have much to say about it, I was taking the corner and got clipped. @fabio_go actually admitted it was his fault on the discord league chat, and I believe I wasn't at fault here.
2. @fabio_go did NOT return the position, nor did he wait. That porsche is car 801, my team mate @Chard.
your comment will be added then, my fault on not checking the car number that went past

Sobrolho

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 16, 2020
Portugal
As @Sobrolho said I take the blame. When I was driving I was convinced to be already inside the turn, that's why I didn't return the position, but then reviewing the replay I realized it was not the case so this is 100% my fault. I'm so sorry for that!

As I said on our discord chat, this to me was an honest mistake, it happens and the only thing that really made me "angry" during the race was the not waiting part, which even that I could see as another honest mistake since me and Chard race almost equal looking cars.
@morphee7 not worries. I would also like to add that although we had a lot of incidents in the first league races I would ask the stewards to not give a heavy penalty (if applied) to Fabio since we've battled before on previous races and it was always very clean and honest.

fabio_go

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 31, 2020
Rome
As I said on our discord chat, this to me was an honest mistake, it happens and the only thing that really made me "angry" during the race was the not waiting part, which even that I could see as another honest mistake since me and Chard race almost equal looking cars.
@morphee7 not worries. I would also like to add that although we had a lot of incidents in the first league races I would ask the stewards to not give a heavy penalty (if applied) to Fabio since we've battled before on previous races and it was always very clean and honest.
Too much honey here ehehehe jokes apart, thanks for your understanding mate, appreciated!

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
england
thanks for the quick responnses guys it makes it so much easier, just unfortunate previous incidents have caused me having to report all lap 1 incidents, i shall move this over and attach all yours and my comments

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
AOR
www.fia.com
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded that @fabio_go is to blame for causing a moderate avoidable collision on the first lap. As the driver behind it is your responsibility to make sure no contact is made with the car in front. Failing to do so resulted in a spin.

@fabio_go will receive a 20 race results points reduction and 15 drivers license points (including 5 for it being the first lap of the race).

Closed.
@Sobrolho @fabio_go @morphee7

Status
Not open for further replies.