Moved Tier5-Round 2- Lap 23- Accident [moved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalin Sasu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 9, 2020
@Anduaa
I didn't have much where to go and we risk to stay in the wall ... I had the impression that I touched you a little ... but you see that you were hit from behind by someone else ...
@morphee7
I did not replay the race, I did not activate I think to save replay

• Wow
Reactions: Tyborg

Anduaa

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 2, 2018
@Anduaa
I didn't have much where to go and we risk to stay in the wall ... I had the impression that I touched you a little ... but you see that you were hit from behind by someone else...
@Catalin Sasu, sorry for draggin You in to this it was not You're car. It is difficult for connecting ACC player names and AOR IDis.

Last edited:

Tyborg

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 28, 2016
I will have time later today (my time). I can tell you what happened now but video wise I can send later.

I was running hard with the other guy making a pass. I was breaking way to late (my breaking marker couldn’t be seen on the left. And turning in no traction on stopping for the turn, clipped Anduaa. I sat and waiting a long time (seemed like forever to me). In my Vr view I will provide later, I watch him to see if he was going to move. Seemed like he wasn’t (from seeing his video now I can see he was doing a manual restart.). So I took off back to the track. I am very sorry for the incident very amateur of me. It’s 100% me missing my brake spot. And turning in to the right I should have went left to miss him but was worried about hitting the last guy I just passed, happens pretty quick.

Tyborg

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 28, 2016
I will have time later today (my time). I can tell you what happened now but video wise I can send later.

I was running hard with the other guy making a pass. I was breaking way to late (my breaking marker couldn’t be seen on the left. And turning in no traction on stopping for the turn, clipped Anduaa. I sat and waiting a long time (seemed like forever to me). In my Vr view I will provide later, I watch him to see if he was going to move. Seemed like he wasn’t (from seeing his video now I can see he was doing a manual restart.). So I took off back to the track. I am very sorry for the incident very amateur of me. It’s 100% me missing my brake spot. And turning in to the right I should have went left to miss him but was worried about hitting the last guy I just passed, happens pretty quick.
Then to make matters worse Sasu ends up hitting him too rather than drive around. Mistakes everywhere I guess.

Catalin Sasu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 9, 2020
@Tyborg - I saw you in the mirrors, you came hard from behind, I brake and I did not fall in the curve but you could not avoid him, you hit him and you went out in the decoration, I did not had where to go, you were coming back inside, he was on the side of the track and where should I go? near the wall and I didn't really fit in and I shot one more without my will.

Anduaa

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 2, 2018
.... I sat and waiting a long time (seemed like forever to me). In my Vr view I will provide later, I watch him to see if he was going to move. Seemed like he wasn’t (from seeing his video now I can see he was doing a manual restart.). So I took off back to the track.... @Tyborg

Form my part i wanted go back to race but I was backwards and in blind spot so I did not want to hit no one when I rejoin the race so I needed clear room.. that's why I waited litelbit longer.

Anduaa

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 2, 2018
@Tyborg - I saw you in the mirrors, you came hard from behind, I brake and I did not fall in the curve but you could not avoid him, you hit him and you went out in the decoration, I did not had where to go, you were coming back inside, he was on the side of the track and where should I go? near the wall and I didn't really fit in and I shot one more without my will.
What was going in my mind when I rolled backwords (initial I did not wanted report this accident). I thought that You can make the corner and that's why I backed out so far... and forced C.S to wall. Sorry for that..

Tyborg

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 28, 2016
No offense but I guess outside influence is not suppose to comment, I got told that yesterday.

Tyborg

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 28, 2016
There is waiting too FYI, I know it sucks.

Catalin Sasu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 9, 2020
The problem is that I did not want to be wrongfully accused .. in the next race we will have to be more careful all ... anyway the Paul Ricard circuit is much wider and you can overcome much safer.

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
No offense but I guess outside influence is not suppose to comment, I got told that yesterday.
that's true, but Catalin was involved in the incident and tagged in the inquiry, therefore is allowed to comment

• Agree

Tyborg

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 28, 2016
The problem is that I did not want to be wrongfully accused .. in the next race we will have to be more careful all ... anyway the Paul Ricard circuit is much wider and you can overcome much safer.
I think you are in the clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.