PC - Time Penalty Removal | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Time Penalty Removal

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welchy10

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 25, 2017
Hi Stewards,

Platform + League: PC Project CARS 2 Season 13 Tier 3
League Coordinator: @PhantomHamster
Date: 10/07/2019
Members Involved: Welchy10 (TTV_Gamingnationuk1)
Description: My Silly mistake on start

So whilst still extremely excited that I got my first ever pole in this league. I may have touched the accelerator pedal too early. I am hoping that because there is no advantage to be gained as we do a formation lap anyway, that you will be so kind as to remove my time penalty which will promote me back into 4th place. I was told to upload the entire first lap video so I have done that. let me know if there is anything else you require.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Welchy10

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry didnt know I needed to tag Phantom in but I guess I should as he is the league coordinator ? The other person involved is me so didn't need to tag myself lol

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Sorry didnt know I needed to tag Phantom in but I guess I should as he is the league coordinator ? The other person involved is me so didn't need to tag myself lol
No worries :)
It's just to make sure that we get notifications that someone in our tiers have posted an enquiry as we don't want to miss any ;)

• Informative
Reactions: Welchy10

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
Because it is the rolling start the stewards have decided to remove the time penalty.

Please stay 5 seconds stationary when the lights go green (y)

@PhantomHamster @Welchy10

Reactions: Welchy10
Status
Not open for further replies.