Jan 15, 2014
Last edited:

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
too slow... just cant get my car to behave in TT... im easily 1-2 secs faster in qualy... oh well.. might give it another go later in the evening just before TT closes...
According to the sign up thread it is technically closed. Midnight 3rd November. Last night :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12-hour_clock#Confusion_at_noon_and_midnight

Computing convention means the day starts at zero to me and always has, the stroke of midnight and it has to be AM. Noon for me would be 12:00PM.

Football has the different outlook - if a goal is scored after e.g. 21 minutes and 19 seconds of play it is recorded as the 22nd minute for the golden goal time. If it was scored at 22 minutes and 0 seconds, it would be a 23rd minute strike.

But I guess since the thread is open, it means tonight and it will have to close Midnight 3rd/4th November. A mod should be ready to lock it. I don't have the benefit of doing this before so I don't know if it was last thing Monday or last thing Sunday previously, but last thing Sunday seeing it is a usual raceday made more sense.

Can you tell I'm bored? :D

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
We are of the same mind lol.

This is even better

http://www.simplecodeworks.com/IQ/midnight.html

We've basically got AM and PM the wrong way around but it does agree with me that 00:00AM is midnight - sort of.
we all know that the only correct way the clock should be is 24 hour instead of this 12 hour shizzle... much like driving on the left side of the road... weird :p

• Agree
Reactions: Hampus Soderberg

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Guys just for you to know that although my TT pace can be ok my race is not so good as I make a lot of mistakes I feel that I should be in the bottom tier based on my previous seasons in AOR. For example ACR Jay has faster race pace than me and is lower down on the TT list.
Hey m8, I am improving those! I am much slower than Neil on TT at some tracks, I think I'm only ahead at Japan!

• Optimistic
Reactions: acerees
Status
Not open for further replies.