WelshMsport

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 12, 2019
Platform + League: pS4 touring cars season 2
League Coordinator: @Michel--NL
Date: 22/9/19
Members Involved: @WelshMsport @Camo_C

Description:
Last lap of long beach, camo sent it down the inside of me lap previous same corner, little contact but left door open, pushed my ass off to stay in touch with damage, he goes deep into final corner leaving door wide open for me, I compromised my exit trying to leave room and get spun on exit loosing two positions.

Evidence:
Can get onboard replay this evening but incident is clear in the live stream around 1.26

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@WelshMsport
You need to use the template for stewards enquiries, otherwise there is a big risk that the enquiry is missed. Template and info is found here :)

WelshMsport

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 12, 2019
Platform + League:pS4 touring cars season 2
League Coordinator:Michel
Date:22/9/19
Members Involved:welshmsport/camo C
Description Camo runs wide allowing me room, and then takes me out on exit, 1.26 on live stream last lap of race2.
Evidence: can get reply tonight but incident is clear on live stream

Attachments

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Platform + League:pS4 touring cars season 2
League Coordinator:Michel
Date:22/9/19
Members Involved:welshmsport/camo C
Description Camo runs wide allowing me room, and then takes me out on exit, 1.26 on live stream last lap of race2.
Evidence: can get reply tonight but incident is clear on live stream
I've updated the OP with the info (y)
In case you don't know, to tag cod or drivers, start with @ and then write their name. You will then get proposals for members. Just pick the right one. This way they get an alert that you have mentioned them :)

Camo_C

2 Times AOR PS4 Project Cars2 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
@YabbaTheHutt @WelshMsport
This one's a tricky one without footage of impact, I had footage but deleted it.
I'm happy to take the hit, stewards could make the decision without further information?

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
This one's a tricky one without footage of impact, I had footage but deleted it.
I'm happy to take the hit, stewards could make the decision without further information?
We need some video evidence, haven't checked the stream and how much is shown there. If @WelshMsport can fix a video from his view and also give us the link the the stream, it will help. Without video it will be hard to judge the enquiry.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
We need some video evidence, haven't checked the stream and how much is shown there. If @WelshMsport can fix a video from his view and also give us the link the the stream, it will help. Without video it will be hard to judge the enquiry.
I know I shouldn't really comment as I'm not involved but the stream shows the incident in question from @Camo_C chase cam. Maybe this can help? @WelshMsport

• Informative

Camo_C

Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
I'd say start the stream from 1:26.40
Incident happens at final corner

From the point of view seen, I don't exactly purposely turn into WelshM, the cars just magnetize together
*Back again - If we look closely, WelshM's back end kicks out slightly due to oversteer. Maybe we'd have been clean if that didn't happen?
Curiosity gets to me haha!

Last edited:
  • Informative

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@WelshMsport are you good with the video from the stream, or do you want to upload your own evidence.
If you are ok with it then we move it to the stewards.

WelshMsport

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 12, 2019
@WelshMsport are you good with the video from the stream, or do you want to upload your own evidence.
If you are ok with it then we move it to the stewards.
Sorry dude I’ve been so busy the last 24 hours I haven’t had the chance,
And after watching reply back I can’t help but agree with with @Camo_C , that spot of oversteer couldn’t have come at a worse time ‍♂ But with his move lap previous he’s set the bar moving forward

Camo_C

Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
What would you like to do moving forward Welsh mate? Keep the inquiry open for the stewards to decide.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
What would you like to do moving forward Welsh mate? Keep the inquiry open for the stewards to decide.
Good question...I can't really see what he want's do.

But with his move lap previous he’s set the bar moving forward
Moving forward as closing this enquiry, or moving forward with this enquiry to the stewards :)

Status
Not open for further replies.