• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Moved Turn 1 Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

british_bulldog

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Platform + League: PC America F2
League Coordinator: @Lundqvistbro
Date: 11/22/2020
Members Involved: @Grigor @Z3mikey
Description:
Entering into turn 1, I was at least a car and a half lengths in front of Grigor, with my teammate Z3Mikey in between. I braked to ensure I did not hit Tundra into turn 1, when Grigor out brakes everyone into the braking zone, hitting Z3mikey (and others) and forcing me to take evasive action. It caused me to get a 5 second penalty for "Severe Contact" and effectively ruined my race on Turn 1.
Evidence:

Z3mikey

Formula 4 Test Driver
dont have a vid. but as you can see in Bulldogs Grigor came across at turn 1 and I was impeded in such a way that after turn1 I was in second to last place

Grigor

Semi-Pro Karter
I got hit from the side by a Ferrari and had no control of the car, I'll upload the video a bit later. By the way I just saw this, somehow did not get a notification.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded the following:

- @RamosLynn will receive a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision in the braking zone. It was his responsibility to make sure no contact was made, especially in turn 1 on the first lap of the race.
- No further action for the 5s stop&go penalty, as it happening on the first lap, @british_bulldog had to serve it into his mandatory pit stop of the race.

Closed.
@british_bulldog @Lundqvistbro @RamosLynn @Grigor @Z3mikey

Status
Not open for further replies.