PS4 - Twitch Streams / YouTube - Race & Highlight Links | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Twitch Streams / YouTube - Race & Highlight Links

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014

Hello Guys,

I thought it might be an idea worth perusing to have a thread where anyone who has a Twitch Stream or YouTube Stream / Video Account could collectively have a post where your channel links are available for people to find and follow, I've noticed in the last season and the most recent one people are tending to create videos so having others appreciate them can only help to grow your audience and give some attention towards AOR Gran Turismo Sport.

For Example I will keep the main post organised list of links:

@Ashracer2011
Ashracer2011
Ashracer2011
( Example as I don't have twitch)

@Delaney
RoninDelaney

@Rodgerzzz
Rodgerzzz

@Hasnain
Hasnain

@Jackiid15
Jackiid15

@Chechum
Chechum

Last edited:
Reactions: Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
What are the arguments for using Twitch instead of Youtube?
Is it possible to do both at the same time?

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Not sure if you can do both at the same time, probably can but if your internet can't handle it or the PS4 :LOL:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
I'll have a look at it tonight Ash. I have a pretty heavy connection, so maybe......

Reactions: Ashracer2011

Jackiid15

GP2 Reserve Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
You could in theory stream to both YouTube and Twitch if you have a capture card (I use the Elgato HD60S), a pc with enough CPU to encode the input from the card twice and internet that can handle 2 streams and the game simultaneously, the PS4 can’t do it but it’s possible through some streaming apps I use OBS (Open Broadcast Studio) the version I have is the free one which can’t but the paid version might handle it
Hope that helps

Jackiid15

GP2 Reserve Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Sorry, my mobile internet lagged out and send that three times and I don’t know how to delete them :cry:

Jackiid15

GP2 Reserve Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
GamingKin Youtube

Streamed most of last season (internet couldn’t handle Sarthe and streaming) will be doing a post season highlight reel. Also do a fortnightly gaming podcast and other videos.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
You could in theory stream to both YouTube and Twitch if you have a capture card (I use the Elgato HD60S), a pc with enough CPU to encode the input from the card twice and internet that can handle 2 streams and the game simultaneously, the PS4 can’t do it but it’s possible through some streaming apps I use OBS (Open Broadcast Studio) the version I have is the free one which can’t but the paid version might handle it
Hope that helps
Ohh thats way too much trouble. I'll probably just stay with Youtube then.