XB1 - Two drivers crashing intentionally | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Two drivers crashing intentionally

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joglar

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 20, 2018
Platform + League: XB1 F3
League Coordinator: @AOR Benjamin & @nemura
Date: 18/11/2018 Monaco Race
Members Involved: Me, @Restive and @Im_an_eagle
Description: Both drivers crashed, I overtook Restive, then Restive cut the chicane to try to crash into Eagle, then Eagle brakes and crashed Restive intentionally. I think both drivers were disgusting and I think they deserve a severe penalty. I also got front wing damage for their actions.
Evidence:

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
I had wing damage from Tubac, and then had to lift through the corner, caught cal out and nothing either of us could do. I didn’t get a POV of it because I felt nothing on my ffb.

Restive

Junior Karter
Nov 4, 2018
Hello, after having time to chill out after what was a frustrating way for my race to finish, i’ve reviewed and thought about it thoroughly. @Im_an_eagle had span out of the corner before the tunnel, and I had got severe damage from this after having nowhere to go. This was so late in the race when I was on for a certain P2 that it really annoyed me and got me heated. Coming into the chicane, as Joglar shows, I broke too late, and whilst having half a front wing/being angry, I decided to just go straight on, admittedly I shouldn’t of. What happened next was a a simple case of me not realising @Im_an_eagle had severe damage from the wall he span into, so I was not expecting him to have to slow down through the high speed chicane and so I just drove straight into him with having nowhere to go. Unfortunately Joglar then rear ended me and got damage from it. I apologise for my part and believe no action should be taken on anyone involved.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
Sorry for the major delay, the stewards struggled to reach a unanimous decision

The stewards have concluded that No Action can be taken against @Im_an_eagle as the reduction of speed was more than likely due to the wing loss.

The stewards have decided to award @Restive 10 penalty points for dangerous driving, as a result of skipping the chicane.

Closed. @AOR Benjamin @nemura @Joglar17

Status
Not open for further replies.