PC - Unfair Time Penalty Removal | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Unfair Time Penalty Removal

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thezz

Pro Karter
Dec 12, 2016
PC + F12:
League Coordinator: @Biolite80
Date:2019-08-18
Player: @Thezz
Description:
so i got 2 or 3 time penaltys depends on how u look at it, the first penaly is a time penalty (3 sec) witch i got on lap 20 i then pited on lap 26 to pit for new tires, but the game decided i shouldent serve my penalty so at the end of the race i got a 5 sec penalty for a "unserved penalty" (ill link a video of me pitting after lap 20). i also got a penalty after the pitstop on lap 26 i came out just ahed of a renualt witch was on really old tires, and i got blue flagged for about a lap, i where on a new set of softs so my pace where alot higher than his so i never blocked him and i even drove away from him but evidently not fast enugh according to the game, ill link videos to all these incidents and name them accordingly.

(this is the picture that shows the 3 sec penalty that evolved in to a 5 sec for not "serving" it)

Evidence: (THIS IS THE VIDEO THAT SHOWS THE PITSTOP ON LAP 26 WHERE IT DIDENT SERVE THE PENALTY FOR LAP 20)

(This is teh video showing how i got the 5 sec penalty for "ignoring blue flags")

(this is the video showing me getting the 3 sec timepenalty witch than became a 5 sec penalty becuse the game serve it on lap 20)

Last edited:

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 14, 2017
you also need to tag yourself so we know who you are.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and have determined that No Further Action will be taken. The unserved penalty is for the five second stop-go, which was indeed unserved, and not the three second penalty so will remain.

The stewards recommend to @Thezz to consider his enquiries in future. Even if this was removed you were a lap down and wouldn't have gained any points - the stewards get a lot of enquiries in a week so you should consider whether it is worthwhile to be looked at or not.

Closed. @Biolite80

Status
Not open for further replies.