Not open for further replies.

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Platform + League: PS4, GT3 tier 2
League Coordinator: @Slicker
Date: 4/12/19
Members Involved: @Mhill
Description: Contact with @Mhill forced me off track and gave me aero damage. I rejoined and game registered as illegal over take /track extension. On following corner i lifted to allow Matt catch back up although i perhaps didn't need to. I was given a 30 second penalty which i would like removed as contact wasn;t my fault, gave me damage which hurt my lap times until i pitted for repairs on lap 11 which then also cost me more time due to repairs. Thanks
Evidence

Mhill

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Platform + League: PS4, GT3 tier 2
League Coordinator: @Slicker
Date: 4/12/19
Members Involved: @Mhill
Description: Contact with @Mhill forced me off track and gave me aero damage. I rejoined and game registered as illegal over take /track extension. On following corner i lifted to allow Matt catch back up although i perhaps didn't need to. I was given a 30 second penalty which i would like removed as contact wasn;t my fault, gave me damage which hurt my lap times until i pitted for repairs on lap 11 which then also cost me more time due to repairs. Thanks
Evidence

From my pov this is a racing incident and the penalty should be removed. I can post my pov later if you want. At the time I didn't know if it was my fault or not so let you back through as didn't want to gain an unfair advantage. But looking back at my replay it looks like the sticky bug with potentially some lag as i can see the rear of your car in my mirror.. which is a bit odd as you don't seem to be able to see my car at all. Did get squirmy on the inside curb which made me drift further left than intended though.

One question on the lap times and pitstop though. Usually 1 aero damage means you have a quicker pit (2ish seconds over 6ish) and doesn't usuallly effect lap times. I had 5 before our contact from @VuNcE13 touching the grass and coming across the track on the first lap and my pit was basically the same time as not having damage. Was there anything else wrong when you pit?

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Yea I saw it as a racing incident as well man, hence not looking for any penalty to you.. Car just didn't drive the same after it and was a few tenth down so this was whyI pitted early. Dunno if there was anything else wrong with the car. Stop was 6 seconds. Cheers

Mhill

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Yea I saw it as a racing incident as well man, hence not looking for any penalty to you.. Car just didn't drive the same after it and was a few tenth down so this was whyI pitted early. Dunno if there was anything else wrong with the car. Stop was 6 seconds. Cheers
Ah man that really sucks. Sorry to hear that mate. Also sucks about the pits. It's usually the bonus of having a bit of damage and could have made up a bit for the lost pace. To have both things is a proper kick in the balls. Sorry again mate :cry:

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
moved to stewards

Status
Not open for further replies.