• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 22 of the AOR F1 Leagues on F1 2021!
    They are closing on 6th August, so be sure not to miss out! Head to apexonline.racing to sign up!
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Moved Unfair Time Penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamGamerOfficial

Premium Member
Premium Member
Platform + League: PS4 + F2
League Coordinator: @PedroPMF
Date: 09/20/2020
Members Involved: @Guiggs @SamGamerOfficial @Codemasters
Description:
@Guiggs breaks super early in front of me and I manage to avoid a potential brake check by a hair in front of me, I had to go flick the wheel on the right really quickly and I had to cut the corner to not crash but the game gives me an instant 3 seconds time penalty even if I slowed down, maintened my position and not gain any advantage whatsoever, I had no choice other wise I would of collected @Guiggs in front of me and ruin my race, ATLEAST , please consider reducing this to a warning, because it was kinda harsh from the game to do that for the stated justified circumstances...

This would also promote me to P3 where I should of belong in the results instead of P5... @Guiggs is not really involved in this but he just contributed to this so don't penalise him for anything as I was the car behind and was the shitty game mostly involved in this. Thank you. (Race Director and Race Result are included on the evidence.) Edit: The race director is not saying I got a penalty on lap 3, it says invalided lap time instead of a time penalty wtf, I just noticed this, gg codies
Evidence:

Last edited:

PedroPMF

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
We will get a final verdict as soon as posible. Sorry for the inconvinience

Status
Not open for further replies.