Not open for further replies.

ChroMatk

S15 AOR PC F3 Champion
Mar 29, 2018
Platform + League: PC CCC
League Coordinator: @Haydn @Ely97
Date: 20/12/2018
Members Involved: Me and @Smash
Description: I've seen that Smash's penalty got removed (which is totally fair that was not a deserved 5 sec stop-go penalty by any means), and he told me that since it got removed, he got P1. I do not find this fair at all because if we were not desynced, he would have been behind me, with the penalty appealed, and would have to had overtake me on track to get the win (which obviously didnt happen). I find that winning without overtaking the car infront is absurd. If I was there on his screen on final lap in final chicane for example, he would have not overtaken me since there is no space for 3 cars there. I do not find this fair, and yes, it is unfortunate that desync is part of our races very commonly, but you can't assume that a car would have overtaken the one in front without it actually happening. (my defense was on point that race ;P)

Filip Prešnajder

S15 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 28, 2017
First of all i know it's unfortunate it was decided this way, but what were i supposted to do? Me and Chro just couldn't see on eacheother screens which meant i was getting no slipstream for example and i can't tell where he is. The race could have went in a different way if we could actually see eachother on our screens. And argument oh you wouldn't have overtaken me anyway isn't valid when the race would've went completly different if I was actually receiving slipstream from the guys ahead.

ChroMatk

S15 AOR PC F3 Champion
Mar 29, 2018
I was in front of tino for the first few laps, and we had created a gap between us 2 and you 2 by then so there was no way you could have stayed behind us because i was in front on tino, meaning if i were there on your screen you couldnt have gotten my slipstream, but only timps. Second of all i was only 2-3 times behind tino, meaning that the times where you could have gotten slipstream were just those 3 times. I do not see this to be enough to assume you finished in front of me

• Faff
Reactions: Filip Prešnajder

Filip Prešnajder

S15 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 28, 2017
Well it's quite hard to keep up with guys that are slipstreaming eachother when you are getting no slipstream and then being attacked by someone behind you every lap that actually has slipstream.

Edit: Not to mention that in the final laps i closed up and when i was in the slipstream i was easily keeping up with you guys and at the end of the race it just said I had faster race time. It's like removing an served stop-go, it's the game fault and it's unfortunate yes. But there is not much you can do about it.

Last edited:

ChroMatk

S15 AOR PC F3 Champion
Mar 29, 2018
you werent getting slipstream because you were just slower. i was in front of tino i repeat, meaning even if i wasnt desynced, you would'nt have gotten slipstream. What do you not understand?

Filip Prešnajder

S15 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 28, 2017
you werent getting slipstream because you were just slower. i was in front of tino i repeat, meaning even if i wasnt desynced, you would'nt have gotten slipstream. What do you not understand?
Then how come i could easily keep up when i was in the slipstream? Anyways I'm not going to comment anymore about this, I'll let the stewards decide it. Since you are just clearly now speaking out of being desparate by the looks of it.

ChroMatk

S15 AOR PC F3 Champion
Mar 29, 2018
Then how come i could easily keep up when i was in the slipstream? Anyways I'm not going to comment anymore about this, I'll let the stewards decide it. Since you are just clearly now speaking out of being desparate by the looks of it.
I'm not desperate, i find it unfair and unsportsman like :D

Filip Prešnajder

S15 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 28, 2017
I'm not desperate, i find it unfair and unsportsman like :D
It's the game fault that we were desynced, the race would've been entirely different if we weren't so i could say the same. It's just shame that it happened, but as I sad I'll let stewards to decide this.

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Yup ok shame to see so much arguing around a series that's supposed to be 'for fun'. Forwarded nether the less.

• Faff
Reactions: Jul!en
Status
Not open for further replies.