Moved - US F1 - Penalized Incorrectly With No Prior Warning Under SC | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved US F1 - Penalized Incorrectly With No Prior Warning Under SC

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabba7h

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Platform + League: PC US F1
League Coordinator: @Mo#9991
Date: 4/5/2020
Members Involved: Myself
Description:
I was weaving to warm up the tyres, and took the curb in the second Lesmo quite aggressively. The game immediately awarded me a 5 second penalty that I did not serve because I was on my final stint. Outside of this, I later picked up one more warning in the second part of Ascari (which may have also been BS), so if I can get this 5 second penalty removed it may benefit me depending on what happens with other drivers.
Evidence:
1.png
2.png

Last edited:

Mo#9991

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017
ping me when you add the evidence......... :p

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded that the penalty will be converted to a warning. Total of 2 warnings results in zero seconds worth of time penalties.

Closed.
@Sabba7h @Mo#9991 @Steph Farelle

Status
Not open for further replies.