PC - VLN Series Race 6 - 15th August - BMW M1 Pro Car (social race, no previous sign-ups required) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC VLN Series Race 6 - 15th August - BMW M1 Pro Car (social race, no previous sign-ups required)

Which date can you drive? (PUBLIC VOTE)

• Total voters

Col.McCoy

F1 Champion
May 26, 2016
Now I understand why Entons drive was a bit different.... you were on softs but you also had the lower gear ratio!!
That gave you amazing traction and control in the corners but left you out on the topspeed side just a bit.

Amazing finish, cool vid

Enton

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 16, 2016
Now I understand why Entons drive was a bit different.... you were on softs but you also had the lower gear ratio!!
That gave you amazing traction and control in the corners but left you out on the topspeed side just a bit.

Amazing finish, cool vid
Next date car/weather? Any chance for 4wd car(s) with light rain and/or night?

Col.McCoy

F1 Champion
May 26, 2016
I will get my scheduelle in the next few days, so I'll post something by the end of the week!

I will also create a poll, in order to ask you guys for a voting (2nd day) for a re-run of the M1 Pro car, as I think a lot of people felt left out after all those disconnects. Ofcourse, those 5 that finished the race, might not be interested anymore and thus we might not have the numbers for a re-run (thus the voting).

4WD sounds good. Any suggetions?
I also still have the SL300 in mind that wolfgang suggested. Will test that with some weather difference to see if it would be viable in some wet conditions as well

Enton

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 16, 2016
SL300 Vs Evo 7 or 9 multiclass? But every 4wd is a good choice for me. :cool:

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
For 4WD, there is:
Grp A: Nissan / Audi
Grp B: Audi Q / Ford Rs200
GTO: Audi 90 / Porsche 961
RX Lites: Don't think they would be a good choice (unless it's snowing?)
or WRX (same as above)

Most of the Road going Lambo's
There is a Mitsi Lancer or 3?
And a couple other Road cars as well
Ford Bronco

• Informative
Reactions: Col.McCoy

Enton

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 16, 2016
SL300 vs Evo 9 same condition in light rain(2019/08/19 - 0:00[light rain - medium clouds - light rain - medium clouds]):

Evo 9 with loose setup:

300 SEL 6.8 AMG with stable setup:

I like that AMG, its more fun in rain with drift mode and have power to do the right way.

Reactions: Col.McCoy

Enton

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 16, 2016
And I have/must to say tahts cool too:

And heres the conditions, its pure fun Ai

Last edited:

Col.McCoy

F1 Champion
May 26, 2016
I'm planning to run the next VLN race on Thursday 19th of September (will test out the cars and weather by the end of next week and will ammend the OP. As for now, I will put in an OP that at least gives us a date as to get the poll (see below) started)

I will put in a POLL about re-running the M1 Pro Car race and see how many we can get: date Thursday 12th of September

Col.McCoy

F1 Champion
May 26, 2016
New point standings:

If you have participated and are not on the list, this means you have 1 point and my screen is too small to put you on the list ;-)