PC - VLN Series Race 8 - 4WD in heavy snow (social no race, no previous sign-ups required) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC VLN Series Race 8 - 4WD in heavy snow (social no race, no previous sign-ups required)

I can race on the following days in octobre:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Sorry for that spin @Enton
Was really weird handling. The straights were harder than the corners tbh!
Just felt like the car was bouncing around on major flat spotted tires :(
And my car just started moving to the right when I was beside you :(
Very sorry :(

• Winner
Reactions: Enton

Enton

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 16, 2016
No problem.
Was a bit laggy from my side, sorrry for that, but thats what my old crapy ADSL line can do. Evo IX is a bit better, but i like that older too. Evos rulez in pc2.

Any next day and/or car ideas? @Col.McCoy

• Informative
Reactions: Col.McCoy

Col.McCoy

F1 Multiple Champion
May 26, 2016
Next race will be Thursday 21st of November.

I will check out some cars in the next few days and will put the thread up on Monday (is my current planning)

Col.McCoy

F1 Multiple Champion
May 26, 2016
New point standing (if you are not on the list but have started a race before, you might have 1 or 2 points and I know this)
AOR VLN.png

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Next race will be Thursday 21st of November.

I will check out some cars in the next few days and will put the thread up on Monday (is my current planning)
21st is unfortuately scheduled for the endurance league, which means I can't race that night. We've been pushed back by 2 weeks now because the Sakitto race was cancelled yesterday which means the league will end on the 28th November as opposed to the 14th as the calendar says

Col.McCoy

F1 Multiple Champion
May 26, 2016
Ok thanks guys, II had a look at the calendar but did not know about this development!!
In that case I will look for another date! Will be before the 21st in that case, as im going on vacation after.
I guess Gt3 is on 20th?
So what about monday 18 or tuesday 19... do you guys know anything about the racing that is going on on those days?

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Ok thanks guys, II had a look at the calendar but did not know about this development!!
In that case I will look for another date! Will be before the 21st in that case, as im going on vacation after.
I guess Gt3 is on 20th?
So what about monday 18 or tuesday 19... do you guys know anything about the racing that is going on on those days?
I'm free both on the Monday and Tuesday but I know the ACC GT3 league is running on Tuesdays so I'd probably go for the 18th to get the most drivers

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Yeah, Tue = ACC GT3 :(
Monday should be fine for me.

Col.McCoy

F1 Multiple Champion
May 26, 2016
Yeah Wolfgang has missed a few races now due to race being on Monday and he has been a regular. Its why we have used the voting system but it would be nice him not being caught out again.
I dont like fridays generally, but maybe an exception? 22nd? I guess no racing going on on that day generally?

Reactions: AndrexUK and Enton

wolfgang

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for your support, McCoy , I think Tuesday is thebetter day.
In Germany, at least, most of the sim-communities are racing on Wednesday ,Thursday and Friday

Col.McCoy

F1 Multiple Champion
May 26, 2016
Yeah we will probably never find a day where there isnt a community or race going on.
So for me Tuesday (objections due to ACC league) or friday (no objection with specific race details) are the contenders.
So I can just make it a vote for both days and see which gets the most for example..... this way its at least not as random when you have 4 days to select from

• Sad

Col.McCoy

F1 Multiple Champion
May 26, 2016
New thread is up, please VOTE for racing day. Decision will be next Sunday the 11th, allthough I might be in BKK at that time, so somehwere around that day ;-)

We are going back to the 1963s visiting the Lotus 25.
Weather will be fair and daylight.
Setups will be open! However realistic driving aids, means you got NONE.

Col.McCoy

F1 Multiple Champion
May 26, 2016
Brokey and Alain Raikk... can you guys give me your Forum name. Or just react to this message and say: I am xxx