PS4 - Vote For Re-run of Ginetta Junior League Round 2 - Donington - Elite | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Vote For Re-run of Ginetta Junior League Round 2 - Donington - Elite

When do you want the Rnd 2 Donington Re-Run ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Kaiser-MSc

4 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion!
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2017
I'm currently going through the gt3 cars I've got it narrowed down to 5:banghead: I keep changing my mind but I won't be using the 650s this time. It' terrible now:(
I confirm @NICK-NITRO , mclaren today is one of the worst GT3. Too bad, because it is the most beautiful machine of pjc2.

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

I'm currently going through the gt3 cars I've got it narrowed down to 5:banghead: I keep changing my mind but I won't be using the 650s this time. It' terrible now:(
and which one is "good" beside the 488? I want to choose a GT3 for the next season which isn't used often - but not a worse one like the McLaren apparently is.

D.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Hi,

and which one is "good" beside the 488? I want to choose a GT3 for the next season which isn't used often - but not a worse one like the McLaren apparently is.

D.
Bmw is good ( if you can get over the annoying tc noise) I did like the Renault but even when I nailed every apex I was still always down on my spits compared to the r8, 488,bmw IMO 911 might start to struggle in the last quarter of a race with it crap brakes

Last edited:
Reactions: DeuxMilles