Vote to skip Break week 4, and Race India on Sun 24/08 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Vote to skip Break week 4, and Race India on Sun 24/08

Do you wish to and are able to Race at The Indian Gp on Sun 24/08 (this Weekend) ?

• No, I would like to stick with Break week 4 as it is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James Thorpe

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 19, 2014
I have seen that there has been several mentioning of skipping this weeks break week and carrying on with racing at India this coming Sunday (24/08).

This will mean that we will finish the season 1 weeks early. But I see no problem with that really. Or do you guys?

This cannot be seen as a the final decision maker as this post comes from neither AlphaDelta or GateCrasher, but I hope that It will get some interest so that this mentioning above may be possible.

Therefore I ask you all in F5 to vote either Yes or No in the Poll above + That you write a comment on you opinion, and confirm your vote. Just to be 100% sure about it :)

But this is no guarantee unless I can get Alpha and Gate to give us the go ahead for this weekend, along with a strong driver attendance that is. ;)

Shedboy

Reigning AOR PS3 Sunday GP2 Champion
Mar 7, 2014
I'd prefer to skip it even though I still haven't got a new controller yet. I should really get on that haha :D

gusxandi2

Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2014
Well i think that there's not much problem for me.

xGATECRASHERx

Formula 4 1st Driver
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I'm not against it but with it being bank holiday weekend that may cause a problem if people plan stuff especially if they looked at the calender earlier in season and have seen it's a break week.

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
No problem for me to skip the break week

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I'm not against you guys doing this and can't see any problems as long as everyone's in agreement, but everyone involved within the league will have to agree 100% beforehand or the race will have to take place at the designated date and time guys.
Also are you also considering moving the other races forward a week to finish the season early or just this particular race? Just for a clearer clarification.

Shedboy

Reigning AOR PS3 Sunday GP2 Champion
Mar 7, 2014
I'm not against you guys doing this and can't see any problems as long as everyone's in agreement, but everyone involved within the league will have to agree 100% beforehand or the race will have to take place at the designated date and time guys.
Also are you also considering moving the other races forward a week to finish the season early or just this particular race? Just for a clearer clarification.
We'll move all the races forward a week and finish a week early mate. That's the plan anyway

AlphaDelta

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
As Shedboy said, we'll be moving forward one week as if there were no breaks Dutch.

I'll get in touch with the four remaining drivers and ask them to reply here.
Will try and get this signed off as soon as possible, so you can make / change plans accordingly.

Kieran470

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 14, 2014
I am happy with skipping the break week.

Eff One ATx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
No problems for me, lets do it.