PC - Wacky Races 04/03 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Wacky Races 04/03

ATOMiK029

Pro Karter
Jan 30, 2020
I'm going to switch to the GT3 testing. With the upcoming new season, I thought I'd get a feel for it by doing the test race.

Apologies @King-kodiak. This sounds awesome and if there's another one of these in the future, I'll definitely do it!

Smolda

AOR PC Endurance League S4 GTE Champion
Oct 23, 2017
Awesome night, as always :) Fun fact - for the first race I've mistaken Bathurst for Brands hatch for some reason. Imagine my surprise, when I realized I'm gonna have to navigate formula A through that tight mountain section :-D

Royalt

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 4, 2019
Awesome night, as always :) Fun fact - for the first race I've mistaken Bathurst for Brands hatch for some reason. Imagine my surprise, when I realized I'm gonna have to navigate formula A through that tight mountain section :-D
Thats the funniest thing I've heard... I thought i was going to die through the mountain. In the end it was the last corner that killed me... All in all amazing fun and i feel this should be done more often!?

@King-kodiak i will always try be the first to sign up for this racing, well done and thank you