PC - Wacky Races 9/3/17 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Wacky Races 9/3/17

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

King-kodiak

Loud, Round & Proud
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Hi guys

It's been too long since we had one, and I had to cancel the one I had planned for the 23rd of Feb.
Back by popular demand, it's time for a Wacky Races session. For those that haven't done one of my Wacky Races session before, here is how it works:

Date: Thursday 9th March 2017
Time: 8pm Lobby opens
Circuit: Random
Car Class: Random

Race Laps: 5
Qualifying:
None
Warm Up: None
Standing Start: Yes
Assists Banned : No
Mechanical Failures: No
Damage: No
Tyre Wear: Off

Fuel x Usage: None
Flags & Penalties: Enabled
Weather Conditions: Random, though this can be fixed if we get loads of rain
Time & Progression: 1pm, Fixed

Races 1, 2 & 3
Once everyone is in the lobby, I will assign a random car to each of you. This could be anything from Formula A down to the Caterham Classic 7 (DLC cars are available to those that have them). You can either keep the car I give you, or you can gamble. If you gamble, I will re-roll, but you must take the 2nd option, you cannot revert to the 1st option. If a DLC car is rolled that you do not have, it is discarded and the roll is done again. Once everyone has a car, the track will be randomly selected. With the exception of the point to point tracks and the nordschleife (sorry Nords fans, it's simply too long for this format) it could be anything. Rinse and repeat for races 2 & 3.

Race 4
Random track and weather again, but this time I will randomly pick a category of car. You can choose your car from this category.

Race 5
The 5th race will be a single car that all drivers will use, again randomly chosen along with the track and weather.

Open to all, so bring your friends

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
Can't see any problem participating, I'm in :)

OCampbell

Junior Karter
Feb 28, 2017
Im in! But can some one tell me how I will be able to join the lobby? will it need a password or anything?

AndrexUK

3 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
May 6, 2015
I think the Lobby is normally set to 'Friends only'
So you need to send a Steam Friend request to King / someone else in the lobby.

Caspi4n

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 30, 2016
Im in... provisionally since im not sure whats happening with work yet :)