WANTED - th8a shifter, or anything similar. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

WANTED - th8a shifter, or anything similar.

Jordy van Oosten

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 12, 2016
hi guys,

im looking to buy a th8a shifter for my pc. or anything that does the same thing..... hit me up if you want to get rid of something.
im also currently attempting to build my own deskmount sequential shifter. if anyone has any tips and tricks for me that would be great!

cya

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
hi guys,

im looking to buy a th8a shifter for my pc. or anything that does the same thing..... hit me up if you want to get rid of something.
im also currently attempting to build my own deskmount sequential shifter. if anyone has any tips and tricks for me that would be great!

cya
I think the TH8A is a bit expensive, you could use a Logitech shifter with a 3DRap.it mod and a Leo Bodnar adapter for less.

Last edited:

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Thanx however I've decided to build my own sequential shifter out of an USB arcade joystick module
Hey pal I have a thrustmaster shifter that I have finished using as I have the Fanatec one now (mainly USB port issues on my pc - the Fanatec one just connects directly to the wheel base). I’m not sure how much postage would be or if you are still interested.

Jordy van Oosten

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 12, 2016
Hey pal I have a thrustmaster shifter that I have finished using as I have the Fanatec one now (mainly USB port issues on my pc - the Fanatec one just connects directly to the wheel base). I’m not sure how much postage would be or if you are still interested.
hey man, ive recently switched to fanatec as well. but thanx for the reply anyways haha.

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
I've just moved to Thrustmaster! how much are you looking for?

Reactions: acerees

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I have just double checked and I have the Thrustmaster TH8RS Shifter I believe it is the slightly older model but it does exactly the same thing as the newer model except PS4. I am a PC user and I can tell you now that it works great plugged straight into a PC (it’s usb). Would this still be suitable for you?

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
I’m using a TX but if it connects to the computer directly it should still work? How much are you looking for?

Reactions: acerees

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Yes it works via usb I was hoping to get about £120 but I am happy to sell it to someone on AOR for £100 + postage (where do you live? As postage outside of UK could be expensive)