XB1 - [We 12th June, 8pm] Japan 50% | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 [We 12th June, 8pm] Japan 50%

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
@miniminiman09 I went to create a thread for Wednesday and realised I won't be able to race this week either. :|
If you want to set it up, feel free to go ahead.

miniminiman09

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Jun 16, 2018
@miniminiman09 I went to create a thread for Wednesday and realised I won't be able to race this week either. :|
If you want to set it up, feel free to go ahead.
Okay will host it, can’t really be bothered to setup a thread so if you want to race drop me a reply to this or message on here or on Xbox. The lobby will be at 8pm tomorrow evening for Brazil, with car choice it will be first come first serve.

miniminiman09

Jun 16, 2018
Okay will host it, can’t really be bothered to setup a thread so if you want to race drop me a reply to this or message on here or on Xbox. The lobby will be at 8pm tomorrow evening for Brazil, with car choice it will be first come first serve.
Reserved drivers:
@Adam J | @Best Kiko | @ClassicDelta | @Germo | @huggewarn | @Joshua Suttill | @K04 | @KLID22 | @miniminiman09 | @Neilg84 | @SantiaHead | @Schriene

Racers from previous Wednesday sessions in Season 17:
@Bayfield22 | @BoblereN | @BoshMan02 | @EditedFaun3698 | @Ferrari3 | @Greg | @katherinebwfc | @Maddog40 | @Randsy92 | @Rarebaddblood | @steveyboy92 | @x Gangster-Al X| @XPOWER 89

Germo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Reactions: miniminiman09

Neilg84

Pro Karter
Apr 24, 2019
I’ll only be able to make the race for this one if that’s ok won’t be on until 8:10

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
@maxen what happened to you ?
Your car lagged into me and took me out. In the corner before, you either went wide or were letting me through so I got alongside then tried to hold it around the side coming down the hill into the corner before Junção when all of you sudden you body checked me off the road. But then I saw your car teleport several metres to the left again and I knew you hadn't done it intentionally (not that I suspected you did; we've done enough races together that I know you wouldn't hit anyone on purpose), just a bit of lag. It happens.

Best Kiko

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 4, 2019
I suspected my connection was lagging at times yesterday and I think I ended up messing @miniminiman09 's race... thats why I asked... sorry!!!

With miniminiman I tried to make it hard for him to overtake but didn't have malice.

With you (@maxen) we never touched in my screen and I tried to open but suddenly you were gone.

Had a good fight with @SantiaHead until he disconnected. Shame!

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
With you (@maxen) In truth , we never touched in my screen but I tried to open for you and suddenly you were gone.
Yeah that's what I figured. No worries. I already got from the session what I needed: a reminder that my Brazil setup is bad and understeers like mad. I couldn't get it turned into a single corner without fighting the car. Your car lagging ended up putting me out of my misery. :ROFLMAO:

• Clever
Reactions: Best Kiko

miniminiman09

Jun 16, 2018