XB1 - [We 13th Feb, 8pm GMT] 50% Japan (BONUS) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 [We 13th Feb, 8pm GMT] 50% Japan (BONUS)

maxen

Formula 3 1st Driver
Oct 31, 2018
Land of the rising sun and a country in which the Championship has been decided many times. We're off to Japan for the only figure-of-eight track on the calendar.

NOTE: There is no race on Sunday. The league is taking a break this week. But we can still practise and I'm willing to host. So this is like a bonus session as we'll obviously be doing Japan again next week.

Date: Wednesday 13th February 2019
Time: 8pm GMT (9pm CET, 3pm EST)

Qualifying: Short Qualifying
Distance: 50%
Cars: Equal
Weather: Dynamic
Safety Car: On
Parc Fermé: On
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Race Times: Official
AI Driver Level: 95
Assists Allowed: Standard assist league rules (ABS, TC, AG, RL)

Open to anyone – assist or main leagues, or those not signed up for a league in Season 16.

Mercedes:

1. @Jleebowens
Ferrari:
  1. @Novus Denzle
  2. @SAkidd
Red Bull:
  1. @Greg
  2. @EditedFaun3698
Renault:
  1. @Novus Monkey
  2. @Rarebaddblood
Haas:
  1. @Xterm1n8or
  2. @ryanhohn1
McLaren:
  1. @xMinxG
  2. @JamieOC2004
Force India:

1. @maxen
Sauber:

Toro Rosso:
  1. @KLID22
  2. @miniminiman09
Williams:

Unconfirmed Car Choice:
Note: Several cars are initially reserved for people who've shown up to the last several Wednesday social races (largely because it saves me some effort). I'll give them until 24 hours before the race (Tuesday, 8pm) to confirm their car selection otherwise open them back up for others to grab. In the meantime there are still plenty of free cars.

Racers from last week who may wish to join again:
@Adam J | @Bayfield22 | @DazFell | @JamieOC2004 | @Midzy | @Novus Denzle | @ryanhohn1 | @Schriene | @XPOWER 89

Last edited:

ClassicDelta

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Il have to let you know on the day as it is my birthday and I'm most likely going to the pub, but I might stop in too so il make sure to let you know before hand :)

maxen

Formula 3 1st Driver
Oct 31, 2018
Il have to let you know on the day as it is my birthday and I'm most likely going to the pub, but I might stop in too so il make sure to let you know before hand :)
That's fair. It's also our team's new car launch day. Very busy day. :)

Rarebaddblood

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 29, 2017
Note: Several cars are initially reserved for people who've shown up to the last several Wednesday social races (largely because it saves me some effort). I'll give them until 24 hours before the race (Tuesday, 8pm) to confirm their car selection otherwise open them back up for others to grab. In the meantime there are still plenty of free cars.
Are you saying you didn't reserve me?:cry::cry::cry::cry:

ClassicDelta

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Yup count me in cheers @maxen

@ClassicDelta have a good one! Mine is tomorrow. All the best people are born in February.:cool:
Haha no way, my cousin's is tomorrow too, I know 2 people with the same birthday as me, 3 people with it in the 14th and 4 on the 15th. So I agree the best are born then :LOL:

ryanhohn1

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 5, 2018
I should be good to go! Haas again please.
Cheers!

EditedFaun3698

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
Thanks for the reserve @maxen, i’ll Be there.

GT : AOR EditedFaun

Greg

Pro Karter
Sep 1, 2017
I'll be on, cheers :)

Jleebowens

Junior Karter
Dec 16, 2018
i would really like to join this race reserving mercedes gamer tag "jleebowens". How can i offically sign up?

maxen

Formula 3 1st Driver
Oct 31, 2018
i would really like to join this race reserving mercedes gamer tag "jleebowens". How can i offically sign up?
To sign up for an actual league, you should start in this thread. It has all the details and links you need to sign up and get placed into a league.
See you on Wednesday for this social race.