XB1 - [We 13th Feb, 8pm GMT] 50% Japan (BONUS) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 [We 13th Feb, 8pm GMT] 50% Japan (BONUS)

maxen

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 31, 2018
I've now opened up some of the reserved seats as the drivers had not yet confirmed attendance, so if anyone was eyeing a previously-reserved car that's now free and wants to make the swap, give me a shout. Obviously those drivers are free to retake those spots if they want them for tomorrow's race.

Adam J

Semi-Pro Karter
May 30, 2018
Won’t be able to make this one, sorry!

maxen

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 31, 2018
Thanks for racing guys. Congrats to @Xterm1n8or on the win, but he missed out on a great six-way fight for second as strategies converged in the closing laps.

SAkidd

Formula Karter
Jan 13, 2014
Enjoyed the race - I don't do league racing so this was a good chance to compare myself to league racers.

Quali: ran ballast too aggressively so lost it on 130R and started towards the back.

Race: ran mediums first stint - was like driving on ice. Pitted for softs and started catching the guys in front of me. The last few laps were great fun, battling for the lower podium places with @maxen and AOR Minx. All-in-all, good stuff :)

Xterm1n8or

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Thanks @maxen and thanks for hosting again!

A good race for me apart from a random stop go penalty for cutting the last chicane by about a metre. Will be careful not to do that again!

I think more pace is needed in qualifying but overall not as far off the pace as I thought I'd be.

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
Those last 5 laps were brilliant!

Well as expected I have to ask how my connection was @maxen behind you?

ryanhohn1

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 5, 2018
I dared myself to try the SS to S strategy from the back (dreadful quali). Worked out great the first 5 laps, up to P4/P5, then they just died. Went onto cold mediums on lap 7 and spun out around lap 11/13 — could not warm them up But hey that’s what practice is for. Thanks @maxen for hosting!

maxen

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 31, 2018
Those last 5 laps were brilliant!

Well as expected I have to ask how my connection was @maxen behind you?
It was a great battle to end the race on. Anyone could have taken second. Connection seemed fine.