XB1 - [We 13th Nov, 8pm] Hungary 50% | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 [We 13th Nov, 8pm] Hungary 50%

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
ok sry I didn't want to argue, that was only a detection
Missed this message. I didn't interpret it as arguing! It's all good, I appreciate the heads-up when things are a bit wonky with the automated process. :)
In this case, I was just saying I had already seen it and that the reason it was still showing incorrectly was that I was ignoring it. I didn't mean to sound like I didn't appreciate you pointing it out. I like feedback. If there's anything you guys think can be better with this process, let me know! There's only value in doing it this way if you all like using it.

Also I see it double-registered someone else now so I'll actually have to go fix that problem. For now I'm doing it manually, eventually I'll figure out the actual problem and eliminate it.

Reactions: Zsolt Porcsalmi

I IceMIKE I

Pro Karter
Nov 20, 2018
Count on me, I chose 1st Toro Rosso and 2nd Red Bull, to enjoy in Hungary, thanks for the work of organizing everything.
Regards

Reactions: maxen

Zsolt Porcsalmi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 31, 2018
Hey guys I'm really sorry but I can't practice with you today because my little daughter has 2 hours of vomiting and diarrhea. looks like we need to go to the doctor. she is only 2 years old. :(
If there's practice on Friday too, I'll be there

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Hey guys I'm really sorry but I can't practice with you today because my little daughter has 2 hours of vomiting and diarrhea. looks like we need to go to the doctor. she is only 2 years old. :(
Sorry to hear it, I hope she's doing better soon

Reactions: Zsolt Porcsalmi

Hydranockz

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2018
Got stuck at work, I'm not going to be able to make it back in time for tonight's race! Apologies.

• Informative
Reactions: maxen

code tommzyy

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2019
hope she gets better

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Yeah my router and Xbox both rebooted. It was great. The lobby's up and we're ready to gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo