XB1 - [We 16th Oct, 8pm] Britain 50% | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 [We 16th Oct, 8pm] Britain 50%

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Just a note btw I should be on time tonight but theres a (small) chance I may be late to the lobby due to work
No worries. We turn off parc fermé so even if you're too late to join quali, you'll still be able to join the race and apply a setup of your choosing and get something out of the session.

George Roke

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 21, 2015
No worries. We turn off parc fermé so even if you're too late to join quali, you'll still be able to join the race and apply a setup of your choosing and get something out of the session.
No worries I am home and online

Reactions: maxen

Docilediamond5

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 21, 2019
Really sorry about my connection/internet today. Had a mind of its own and I kept getting dsc’d.

George Roke

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 21, 2015
Really enjoyed that race! Happy to have finished p4 in that, only mistake was going off through Stowe on lap 8 and losing my front wing and then speeding in the pitlane, which was a shame as I could have been closer to @maxen who I was aiming to beat once the order had settled.

Reactions: maxen

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Interesting race. Had a fantastic start from 16th and it all got a bit messy in T3 and I decided to let some people go instead of lose a wing. It all settled down after that but it was hard to gauge pace as I was on mediums versus everyone else's softs. I think it could have been close with @George Roke until the end which bodes well for a good race on Sunday. Managed P2 after spins, crashes and penalties. I'd take that this weekend...