XB1 - [We 20th Feb, 8pm GMT] 50% Japan | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 [We 20th Feb, 8pm GMT] 50% Japan

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
Ok so BT have been testing over yesterday and earlier today so ive just come back online.

I just want to warn everyone that I might not even make it and if I do my connection might be a bit off because its just starting back up.

At this time
Download is at 31.79
Upload at 0.56
Latency is in the upper thirtys and lower forties.

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Ok so BT have been testing over yesterday and earlier today so ive just come back online.

I just want to warn everyone that I might not even make it and if I do my connection might be a bit off because its just starting back up.

At this time
Download is at 31.79
Upload at 0.56
Latency is in the upper thirtys and lower forties.
With 24+ hours until we're racing, that should be enough time for everything to stabilise, I would hope.

Ckell248

S16 AOR XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Oct 8, 2018
Not for me, sounds silly but I have noticed that since I started doing Wednesday races, on the Sunday ive been awful. I won my 2 races just turning up on the Sunday with a little bit of private practice. I'm going to go back to my old style just for this week and see how it pans out. Appreciate the invite though mate!

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
Not for me, sounds silly but I have noticed that since I started doing Wednesday races, on the Sunday ive been awful. I won my 2 races just turning up on the Sunday with a little bit of private practice. I'm going to go back to my old style just for this week and see how it pans out. Appreciate the invite though mate!
You mean I could have had a chance after all......

I could have missed spa.....

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
No worries man. Good luck Sunday!

Reactions: Ckell248

Ckell248

S16 AOR XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Oct 8, 2018
I COULD HAVE MISSED SPA AND KEPT MY PLACE IN THE LEAGUE, HAVE THE CHAMPIONSHIP LEAD AND HAVE HAD A CHANCE IF YOU HAD SOME BAD RACES

DAGNABIT
I have had bad races in terms of my form and performance and being caught up in incidents. So I don't understand your comments as you were kicked due to your connection, nothing to do with me... plus others like wearingbird would of passed you in the championship if you had been kicked. So yeah I don't really understand where you're coming from.

SAkidd

Formula Karter
Jan 13, 2014
It's time to get good with a pad. Desperate times, desperate measures.

What's actually gone wrong with the wheel? Must be pretty significant to send it in mid-season.
Lol the pad's not that bad haha. I race with one - not ideal but you get used to it.

As for tonight, something has popped up last minute tonight, so I won't be able to make it tonight (so someone will have the joy of taking my Merc). But I should be able to make a social later on in the week :)

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Lol the pad's not that bad haha. I race with one - not ideal but you get used to it.
Oh I didn't mean it like that, just that the adjustment is rough. So someone who's learned to be quick on one input method has a significant learning curve to get good on the other; especially if it's only for one race.
As for tonight, something has popped up last minute tonight, so I won't be able to make it tonight (so someone will have the joy of taking my Merc). But I should be able to make a social later on in the week :)
No worries! See you in the next one maybe. :)

AlonsoFerrari3

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2018
@maxen I might do this I’ll let u know in a bit if I’ll be racing. Sorry about late notice only saw this now

Gt- AlonsoFerrari3
Car- Force India

Just to let u know I’ll be starting at the back if I’m racing because that’s what I’ll be doing on Sunday

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
@maxen I might do this I’ll let u know in a bit if I’ll be racing. Sorry about late notice only saw this now

Gt- AlonsoFerrari3
Car- Force India

Just to let u know I’ll be starting at the back if I’m racing because that’s what I’ll be doing on Sunday
No worries, this is plenty of time. I think you know this already but make sure to do your outlap so the game gets the setup loaded even if you're not planning on doing a quali lap.

Reactions: AlonsoFerrari3