XB1 - [We 20th Nov, 8pm] Belgium 50% | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 [We 20th Nov, 8pm] Belgium 50%

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Time for a Spa day! Super relaxing. Still the best/worst pun I've come up with for these intros nobody reads.

Date & Time

Date
: Wednesday 20th November 2019
Time: 8pm GMT (9pm CET, 3pm EST)

Session Rules

Qualifying
: Short Qualifying
Distance: 50%
Cars: F1 2019 / Equal
Weather: Dynamic
Safety Car: Off
Parc Fermé: Off
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Race Times: Official
AI Driver Level: 95
Assists Allowed: Standard assist league rules (ABS, TC, AG, RL)

Open to anyone – assist or main leagues, or those not signed up for a league in Season 18.

You know the sign-up drill by now. Click the form, enter your details; car choices will show up in the embedded spreadsheet below.

Car choices shown here:

Did your plans change and you need to cancel? Then submit your name here:

Reactions: aordarren05

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018

DICER46

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 21, 2019
I might be leaving my football to focus on my job so I'm gonna be able to do more socials, idk if I'll be able to do this one so can I be a maybe. Like if I'm on inv me if not don't

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
I might be leaving my football to focus on my job so I'm gonna be able to do more socials, idk if I'll be able to do this one so can I be a maybe. Like if I'm on inv me if not don't
I've added you to the reserves list. When I'm sending invites, I only look at the embedded sheet and tend to forget if anyone said to do anything differently in the thread itself.

Reactions: DICER46

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Sounds funsies
Btw, did you sign up with the form in the top post? Make sure you do and pick a car for Wednesday night :)
If you already did and it just hasn't shown up yet (there can be a 5 minute delay), ignore this post.

Masterofnone

Junior Karter
Nov 17, 2019
I've removed myself from the sign-up because I'm not sure I can still make it, could you add me to the reserves please?

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
I've removed myself from the sign-up because I'm not sure I can still make it, could you add me to the reserves please?
The quickest way to add yourself to the reserves (and this is what I did with Dicer) is to open the sign-up form again and pick two cars that don't have an available seat. In this case, that's any car except Ferrari. If both your picks are fully occupied, the system puts you on the reserve list. The system isn't currently smart enough to automatically move reserves into seats that get freed up so it would just leave you there. (By which I mean I am not smart enough to make that happen automatically .)

And while we're on the subject, reserves are the only ones who can't use the sign-up remover which is because... I forgot to account for that. I wish there were a better reason. :ROFLMAO:

In unrelated news, @miniminiman09, could you be ready as a backup host? My plans for tomorrow changed and instead of being 100% certain of racing it's now like 30%. I'll let you know around 6pm whether I can race in this or not. Sorry! I know that's a lot of Wednesdays recently I've asked you to pick up my slack. :(