XB1 - [We 20th Nov, 8pm] Belgium 50% | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 [We 20th Nov, 8pm] Belgium 50%

brissleee

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 18, 2019
Hi this is my first race on this format. How do I know where too go to get into the race? Anyinformation would be appreciated thanks

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Hi this is my first race on this format. How do I know where too go to get into the race? Anyinformation would be appreciated thanks
You'll receive an Xbox game invitation from the lobby host shortly before the start time. So just be online and ready to go and we'll invite you.

I IceMIKE I

Pro Karter
Nov 20, 2018
It seems to me that it is not so difficult, above the list of drivers-cars is the box to sign up and below to be deleted, if you are not sure it is said in a post or whatever it is because but for the organizer it is a mess. Please, nobody feels offended or upset but you have to make the job a bit easier and on the other hand everyone can be wrong ... I chose 4 cars the first day ... See you in a while.

George Roke

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 21, 2015
Apologies for my outburst in game chat, but its SO RIDICULOUS that people are trying moves on the 1st lap that are simply not on, such as going round the outside of eau rouge, like seriously man, Will deffo sign up for Fridays test race due to this...

George Roke

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 21, 2015
But yeah as I said hope I didn't scare people, thought my mic was muted but it wasn't so apologies once again

miniminiman09

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Jun 16, 2018
Apologies for my outburst in game chat, but its SO RIDICULOUS that people are trying moves on the 1st lap that are simply not on, such as going round the outside of eau rouge, like seriously man, Will deffo sign up for Fridays test race due to this...
Sorry for that, thought I could keep it clean, went round the outside and got a sudden snap of oversteer and tried to correct, sorry for crashing you out and anyone else that I hit. Seems to be a survival race in order to get points

Hydranockz

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2018
I, too, would like to apologise for locking up in to turn 1. Had a horrible exit and was slow enough up Eau Rouge for people to need to avoid me. Not how I planned it for sure.