XB1 - [We 30th Oct, 8pm] Germany 50% | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 [We 30th Oct, 8pm] Germany 50%

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
It's another break week so this will be the only social race hosted by @miniminiman09 or me this week as part of the reduced scheduled for the break weeks, detailed here. There'll be no race this Friday (1st November) but we'll do both races next week. This doesn't stop anyone else from hosting their own social races on whatever day you want.

Date & Time

Date
: Wednesday 30th October 2019
Time: 8pm GMT (9pm CET, 4pm EDT)

Session Rules

Qualifying
: Short Qualifying
Distance: 50%
Cars: F1 2019 / Equal
Weather: Dynamic
Safety Car: Off
Parc Fermé: Off
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Race Times: Official
AI Driver Level: 95
Assists Allowed: Standard assist league rules (ABS, TC, AG, RL)

Open to anyone – assist or main leagues, or those not signed up for a league in Season 18.

You know the sign-up drill by now. Click the form, enter your details; car choices will show up in the embedded spreadsheet below.

Car choices shown here:

Note: If anyone is joining from North America, or anywhere else still observing daylight saving time (DST), this Wednesday race is at a different time this week due to DST ending in Europe.

miniminiman09

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Jun 16, 2018
Will be travelling back from uni golf match so will try to make it. Btw tag didn’t work

• Informative
Reactions: maxen

ClassicDelta

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Can you remove me from the list please @maxen i signed up before remembering it's Wolves v Villa in the cup tomorrow night so il be watching that

• Informative

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Heads-up: v1.15 was released today so remember to update the game if you need to before trying to join the lobby tomorrow! It's not particularly big this time (~2.5GB) so it shouldn't take too long.

Reactions: DICER46 and Germo

DICER46

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 21, 2019
For the safety of my pets and other drivers I'm not coming tonight. I have a very sick pet of which I need to take constant care of and if I did show up i would have to constantly pause to check up in him. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Sad

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
For the safety of my pets and other drivers I'm not coming tonight. I have a very sick pet of which I need to take constant care of and if I did show up i would have to constantly pause to check up in him. Sorry for the inconvenience.
It's no inconvenience. Good on you for being a responsible pet owner. I hope your pet will be okay. :)

George Roke

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 21, 2015
Sorry to be a pain but i'm gonna have to pull out tonight, had a long day at work and im extremely tired and it won't be good practice for me, not sure if i'll sign up friday due to work, but if I can ask will there be test races next week?

Last edited:

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Sorry to be a pain but i'm gonna have to pull out tonight, had a long day and im extremely tired and it won't be good practice for me, not sure if i'll sign up friday due to work, but if I can ask will there be test races next week?
No worries. Yes, we'll race Wednesday and Friday next week.