XB1 - [We 4th Sep, 8pm] Spain 50% | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 [We 4th Sep, 8pm] Spain 50%

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Hydranockz

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 25, 2018
Also, the lack of a formation lap confused me so much at the start. I was wondering why no one was ghosting.

XPOWER 89

Pro Karter
Mar 2, 2015
Good race everybody. Really enjoyed it and everyone I raced against kept it clean (y) Yeah, you were too far ahead @miniminiman09 for me to catch you towards the end of the race I believe. Was surprized to see you pit for the softs :)

Reactions: miniminiman09

Hydranockz

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 25, 2018
Totally my fault. I believed it was on and was equally surprised.
I was shocked at how clean the start was, considering.

Great call having damage on by the way. Definitely helps get meaningful insights into what you can and can't get away with in the race. It didn't stop me taking front wing damage in the last 5 laps and then understeering into the pit barrier, bumping my wheel off :ROFLMAO:

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
I was shocked at how clean the start was, considering.

Great call having damage on by the way. Definitely helps get meaningful insights into what you can and can't get away with in the race. It didn't stop me taking front wing damage in the last 5 laps and then understeering into the pit barrier, bumping my wheel off :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I think it's useful to have damage on. Helps encourage good behaviour on the track too. It's unfortunate that a small mistake can mean your practice is over (e.g. I retired before my first stint was due to end because of one bad corner) but that's the trade-off.