XB1 - [We 6th Nov, 8pm] Germany 50% | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 [We 6th Nov, 8pm] Germany 50%

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
It's the last of the break weeks so normal schedule from me and @miniminiman09 resumes. We'll be doing both races (Wednesday and Friday) this week. This doesn't stop anyone else from hosting their own social races on whatever day you want.

Date & Time

Date
: Wednesday 6th November 2019
Time: 8pm GMT (9pm CET, 3pm EST)

Session Rules

Qualifying
: Short Qualifying
Distance: 50%
Cars: F1 2019 / Equal
Weather: Dynamic
Safety Car: Off
Parc Fermé: Off
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Race Times: Official
AI Driver Level: 95
Assists Allowed: Standard assist league rules (ABS, TC, AG, RL)

Open to anyone – assist or main leagues, or those not signed up for a league in Season 18.

You know the sign-up drill by now. Click the form, enter your details; car choices will show up in the embedded spreadsheet below.

Car choices shown here:

Did your plans change and you need to cancel? Then submit your name here:

Hydranockz

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2018
I don't think the tags worked but I am glad I was poking around here.

I love this track but boy do I mess up turn 2 and the last corner. Actually, I'll gladly take any tips for the hairpin too. I know the tried and true method is "Slow In, Fast Out" but I've really taken a shining to "Slow In, Slow Out" it seems!

Reactions: maxen

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
I don't think the tags worked but I am glad I was poking around here.

I love this track but boy do I mess up turn 2 and the last corner. Actually, I'll gladly take any tips for the hairpin too. I know the tried and true method is "Slow In, Fast Out" but I've really taken a shining to "Slow In, Slow Out" it seems!
I dunno, I did some open lobby races at the weekend and the preferred strategy for the hairpin seems to be "if there are cars ahead, you don't need to use your brakes". Fast in, chaos out, I guess you'd call it.

• Informative
Reactions: Hydranockz

Rindypoos

Formula Karter
Jun 2, 2019
Yeah I'm down for this. Need to step up my game and make some progress in my league.

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
@Harland K this was one of the practice races I was talking about :) go to the first post to sign up

Reactions: maxen

George Roke

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 21, 2015
The 1st corner and the last 2 corners are such weird and annoying corners for me to get right, will be interesting to see how many pens I get :p

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
I'll be there in the 2 races, see you on track!
You signed up twice for the same race, putting you in two different cars for tomorrow. I went ahead and removed one of those so you're not on the sign-up sheet twice.

I IceMIKE I

Pro Karter
Nov 20, 2018
You signed up twice for the same race, putting you in two different cars for tomorrow. I went ahead and removed one of those so you're not on the sign-up sheet twice.
Yes. I saw that Alfa Romeo was already busy. I'm sorry and thanks.