PS4 - Weaving on track and not leaving space.finally causing a four car pile up | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Weaving on track and not leaving space.finally causing a four car pile up

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDG_Geo

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Platform+ League: PS4 GT3 League Tier 3
League Coordinater: @Michel--NL
Date: 20-11-2019
Members involved: @BDG_Geo + @neonostra

i feel the driver is staying in the middle of the track and not letting me past until he makes a mistake and causes a 4 car pile up.ruining my race and not sure who else was affected by this.
i only post this enquiry because surely it cant be allowed to just stay in the middle of the track and not let people past that way??

neonostra

GP2 2nd Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I don't agree with @BDG_Geo .
My POV is not uploaded yet, but I don't think it's required.
The POV of Geo is clear for me.

It's a difficult track and yes sometimes I am struggling, espescially in that high speed section.
My goal of the race was not battling but finishing, so everytime I noticed someone behind me who was faster ,I tried to make room.
In this case you see mee struggling but I was NOT trying to block him.
When he was getting closer you see that I tried to late him pass me, because I tried to make room for him.
But with that speed in that section it's easy to make a slip and loose control. ( don't want that, I want to finish )

I would never choose this section to pass someone, but wait for a more easyer section, but that's me.

But you see me making room. When you are passing me, you choose to pass mee through the corner.!?
I think it was better to decreas some of your speed through the corner and in the straight he could pass me easily.
Where I tried to lower some speed to not understeer in the corner and also make some room he choose to pass me in the corner.
With that speed you will proberly understeer and can lose control a bit, what he and I both did.

I also did not touch him....he is simply going to fast and losses control (glide ) with a collision with cars behind as a result.

Last edited:

BDG_Geo

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 20, 2019
I don't agree with @BDG_Geo .
My POV is not uploaded yet, but I don't think it's required.
The POV of Geo is clear for me.

It's a difficult track and yes sometimes I am struggling, espescially in that high speed section.
My goal of the race was not battling but finishing, so everytime I noticed someone behind me who was faster ,I tried to make room.
In this case you see mee struggling but I was NOT trying to block him.
When he was getting closer you see that I tried to late him pass me, because I tried to make room for him.
But with that speed in that section it's easy to make a slip and loose control. ( don't want that, I want to finish )

I would never choose this section to pass someone, but wait for a more easyer section, but that's me.

But you see me making room. When you are passing me, you choose to pass mee through the corner.!?
I think it was better to decreas some of your speed through the corner and in the straight he could pass me easily.
Where I tried to lower some speed to not understeer in the corner and also make some room he choose to pass me in the corner.
With that speed you will proberly understeer and can lose control a bit, what he and I both did.

I also did not touch him....he is simply going to fast and losses control (glide ) with a collision with cars behind as a result.
You wer driving and staying in the middle of the track?im sure my clip shows u making the mistake not moving over..thats how u were in the grass.thats u making a mistake not moving over lol
And yes i put my wheel onto the grass which made me spin but im posting this enquiry cause ur blocking the whole track.not because u made me spin.
And last thing..nowhere in tht clip does it show u letting me past..u stayed in the middle of the track until u made a mistake an went on to the grass. which caused u to spin..that isnt u letting me past lol..u made a mistake an went onto the grass..this was not u letting me past!
U can see i backed off when u made the mistake cause i knew u wd rejoin the track unsafely and u did..

Last edited:

BDG_Geo

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 20, 2019
you don't have to be that angry.
Even of the stewards decide for you, it is never on purpose
Oh sorry im not angry at all..probably just sounds like i am but im not..its just a little strange when i have to involve the stewards over basic stuff you know?hence the enquiry.iv ignored alot of it but i cant anymore.you caused a crash an ur not even taking responsibility for it..therfore i dont really want to argue with u..i didnt say it was intentional!
Rules are ther to be followed mate.i shouldnt have to remind you to adhere to them.you cant block the whole track lol or can you?the stewards will let us know either way :)

neonostra

GP2 2nd Driver
Oct 24, 2017
What did you want me to do? Park my car because of you closing in on me?
I did my best to avoid **** like this. If you want to accussed me of breaking any rules, accussed me for not being a pro but therefore i am in tier 3.

Reactions: BDG_Geo

BDG_Geo

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 20, 2019
What did you want me to do? Park my car because of you closing in on me?
I did my best to avoid **** like this. If you want to accussed me of breaking any rules, accussed me for not being a pro but therefore i am in tier 3.
No not park your car that wd be silly lol
Just hold one line not stay in the middle and block four or five drivers from getting past is all..what i do is just stay on one side and defend a line as i know ther faster so there no point in trying to defend against the speed.ther is more than enough room for two cars on that part of the track.iv tested overtaking on it a little bit.
Sorry if iv came across as angry,im not as there is no point in being angry at all.i didnt think it was intentional,i didnt say it was did i?i just think this behaviour needs to be noticed by the stewards so it can be stopped is all!
So let the stewards decide and then we can both adhere to there decision and rules of racing!no point in arguing here :)

neonostra

GP2 2nd Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I was not defending........the track was narrow..the speed on the highest and I was trying to stay on track.
But i am sorrie that I did not immediatly vanish in the air.

• Funny
Reactions: BDG_Geo

BDG_Geo

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 20, 2019
I was not defending........the track was narrow..the speed on the highest and I was trying to stay on track.
But i am sorrie that I did not immediatly vanish in the air.
Ok no problem :)
Stewards need to be made aware is all..tier 30 or tier 1..the driving and track awareness standard should be the same!
I have no more to say!
Enjoy the rest of your day mate and thanks for your response's :)

• Winner
Reactions: neonostra
Status
Not open for further replies.