XB1 - [Wed 14th Aug 8PM] Bahrain 50% Social | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 [Wed 14th Aug 8PM] Bahrain 50% Social

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Best Kiko

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2019
Had a fun race but was always braking too late on turn one after a placed softs (over confident with them) . Was twice the victim of a force India .... second time it was a complete heckles rejoin ..... :p

Second to last lap @maxen spinned after trying to overtake me on the last turn . What are your thoughts on it Maxen? I am genuinely curious ...

Puttyboy33

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 11, 2019
Had a fun race , had an epic battle with adammdudee and won by 0.006. Very clean but firm racing

AdammDudee

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 30, 2018
Had a decent race, was held up after coming out the pits on both stops for a little bit. Closed up to @Puttyboy33 and just lost out.

Skip to 1:11.35 to see the last 2 laps and how I just missed out :rolleyes:

Reactions: aordarren05

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Second to last lap @maxen spinned after trying to overtake me on the last turn . What are your thoughts on it Maxen? I am genuinely curious ...
I was expecting more space as I was partly alongside but in retrospect you probably didn't owe me any, so when you took the apex my front wing was there and I spun. Not your fault, I think. It's only a practice anyway. :)

aordarren05

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 21, 2019
Thanks all - and apologies to miniman yet again .... as ever I see the apex and well often decide it's mine lol. Serious respect to you though - I'm learning tons from you

Reactions: miniminiman09

Best Kiko

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2019
I was expecting more space as I was partly alongside but in retrospect you probably didn't owe me any, so when you took the apex my front wing was there and I spun. Not your fault, I think. It's only a practice anyway. :)

Do you have a video? I am intrigued to figure out cause I really don't know. @SantiaHead and me had the exact same crash in another practice section . He felt I should have given more space and I felt I was entitled to stay on track. In both cases i felt like you were not side by side and launched the attack too late when I was already committed to the corner. I would like to see a video from your angle to better understand.

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Do you have a video? I am intrigued to figure out cause I really don't know. @SantiaHead and me had the exact same crash in another practice section . He felt I should have given more space and I felt I was entitled to stay on track. In both cases i felt like you were not side by side and launched the attack too late when I was already committed to the corner. I would like to see a video from your angle to better understand.
Nah I don't record practice races