XB1 - [Wed 14th Aug 8PM] Bahrain 50% Social | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 [Wed 14th Aug 8PM] Bahrain 50% Social

Best Kiko

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2019
Had a fun race but was always braking too late on turn one after a placed softs (over confident with them) . Was twice the victim of a force India .... second time it was a complete heckles rejoin ..... :p

Second to last lap @maxen spinned after trying to overtake me on the last turn . What are your thoughts on it Maxen? I am genuinely curious ...

Puttyboy33

Junior Karter
Aug 11, 2019
Had a fun race , had an epic battle with adammdudee and won by 0.006. Very clean but firm racing

AdammDudee

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 30, 2018
Had a decent race, was held up after coming out the pits on both stops for a little bit. Closed up to @Puttyboy33 and just lost out.

Skip to 1:11.35 to see the last 2 laps and how I just missed out :rolleyes:

Reactions: aordarren05

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Second to last lap @maxen spinned after trying to overtake me on the last turn . What are your thoughts on it Maxen? I am genuinely curious ...
I was expecting more space as I was partly alongside but in retrospect you probably didn't owe me any, so when you took the apex my front wing was there and I spun. Not your fault, I think. It's only a practice anyway. :)

aordarren05

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 21, 2019
Thanks all - and apologies to miniman yet again .... as ever I see the apex and well often decide it's mine lol. Serious respect to you though - I'm learning tons from you

Reactions: miniminiman09

Best Kiko

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2019
I was expecting more space as I was partly alongside but in retrospect you probably didn't owe me any, so when you took the apex my front wing was there and I spun. Not your fault, I think. It's only a practice anyway. :)

Do you have a video? I am intrigued to figure out cause I really don't know. @SantiaHead and me had the exact same crash in another practice section . He felt I should have given more space and I felt I was entitled to stay on track. In both cases i felt like you were not side by side and launched the attack too late when I was already committed to the corner. I would like to see a video from your angle to better understand.

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Do you have a video? I am intrigued to figure out cause I really don't know. @SantiaHead and me had the exact same crash in another practice section . He felt I should have given more space and I felt I was entitled to stay on track. In both cases i felt like you were not side by side and launched the attack too late when I was already committed to the corner. I would like to see a video from your angle to better understand.
Nah I don't record practice races