XB1 - [Wed 21st Aug] China 50% Social | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 [Wed 21st Aug] China 50% Social

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Getting in the way when people are on laps love to see it
I moved as far away as I could with no fuel to actually get out of the way - and terrible luck meaning you caught me in one of the absolute worst places to get out of the way. :| If I'd crossed across the track to get out of the way, you'd still be complaining - and that would have been even worse. I did what I could given the circumstances.
But hey, coming flying at me in the next corner as retaliation shows amazing maturity. Well done you.

Midzy

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 4, 2019
I moved as far away as I could with no fuel to actually get out of the way - and terrible luck meaning you caught me in one of the absolute worst places to get out of the way. :| If I'd crossed across the track to get out of the way, you'd still be complaining - and that would have been even worse. I did what I could given the circumstances.
But hey, coming flying at me in the next corner as retaliation shows amazing maturity. Well done you.
Bit of common sense, there's a huge run off to your left and right you can use them

• Winner
Reactions: maxen

Best Kiko

F1 Test Driver
Jan 4, 2019
Sorry guys @Blueeyes0602 @SoggyCabbages ... I messed up that last turn so many times ...

@Blueeyes0602 i think you were a bit over optimistic so not sure how I could have avoided that . @SoggyCabbages i missed the braking and decided to just go through ( thought I would cross in front of you and not hit you) ... then I just let you go cause that must have looked terrible from your view.

And sorry to all the guys I was on the way ... not up to the level here .

Btw. What was the AÍ level ? faster than me :p

AlonsoFerrari3

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Some questionable racing tonight to say the least, we all make mistakes but still, a bit frustrating but oh well better that stuff like that happens in socials than now

Reactions: Hydranockz

Hydranockz

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2018
I went wide in the first turn but it was a blessing in disguise as I dodged about 3 wrecks before turn 3.

Some fun battles along the way with @ClassicDelta among others. Must rewatch it later.

georgeapostolo

Formula Karter
Jun 26, 2019
Bad race but that's the practice for. I ran a high downforce setup and i faced difficulties to overpass at the long straights. Furthermore, i lost some time before the second stint because my softs were too worn and some crucial amount of time having a battle with dazkart. Finally, i ran out of fuel at the last straight in my effort to keep my position. My setup sucked, as my tire strategy did. The third position in Q was not enough to ensure me a better result in the race. Here you can watch my full race!

Jack Lankester

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 8, 2019
Sorry guys @Blueeyes0602 @SoggyCabbages ... I messed up that last turn so many times ...

@Blueeyes0602 i think you were a bit over optimistic so not sure how I could have avoided that . @SoggyCabbages i missed the braking and decided to just go through ( thought I would cross in front of you and not hit you) ... then I just let you go cause that must have looked terrible from your view.

And sorry to all the guys I was on the way ... not up to the level here .

Btw. What was the AÍ level ? faster than me :p
Yeah I probably should have waited until The straight rather than trying to overtake on the last corner.

Reactions: Best Kiko