XB1 - [Wed 21st Aug] China 50% Social | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 [Wed 21st Aug] China 50% Social

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Getting in the way when people are on laps love to see it
I moved as far away as I could with no fuel to actually get out of the way - and terrible luck meaning you caught me in one of the absolute worst places to get out of the way. :| If I'd crossed across the track to get out of the way, you'd still be complaining - and that would have been even worse. I did what I could given the circumstances.
But hey, coming flying at me in the next corner as retaliation shows amazing maturity. Well done you.

Midzy

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 4, 2019
I moved as far away as I could with no fuel to actually get out of the way - and terrible luck meaning you caught me in one of the absolute worst places to get out of the way. :| If I'd crossed across the track to get out of the way, you'd still be complaining - and that would have been even worse. I did what I could given the circumstances.
But hey, coming flying at me in the next corner as retaliation shows amazing maturity. Well done you.
Bit of common sense, there's a huge run off to your left and right you can use them

• Winner
Reactions: maxen

Best Kiko

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2019
Sorry guys @Blueeyes0602 @SoggyCabbages ... I messed up that last turn so many times ...

@Blueeyes0602 i think you were a bit over optimistic so not sure how I could have avoided that . @SoggyCabbages i missed the braking and decided to just go through ( thought I would cross in front of you and not hit you) ... then I just let you go cause that must have looked terrible from your view.

And sorry to all the guys I was on the way ... not up to the level here .

Btw. What was the AÍ level ? faster than me :p

AlonsoFerrari3

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Some questionable racing tonight to say the least, we all make mistakes but still, a bit frustrating but oh well better that stuff like that happens in socials than now

Reactions: Hydranockz

Hydranockz

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 25, 2018
I went wide in the first turn but it was a blessing in disguise as I dodged about 3 wrecks before turn 3.

Some fun battles along the way with @ClassicDelta among others. Must rewatch it later.

georgeapostolo

Formula Karter
Jun 26, 2019
Bad race but that's the practice for. I ran a high downforce setup and i faced difficulties to overpass at the long straights. Furthermore, i lost some time before the second stint because my softs were too worn and some crucial amount of time having a battle with dazkart. Finally, i ran out of fuel at the last straight in my effort to keep my position. My setup sucked, as my tire strategy did. The third position in Q was not enough to ensure me a better result in the race. Here you can watch my full race!

Jack Lankester

Formula Karter
May 8, 2019
Sorry guys @Blueeyes0602 @SoggyCabbages ... I messed up that last turn so many times ...

@Blueeyes0602 i think you were a bit over optimistic so not sure how I could have avoided that . @SoggyCabbages i missed the braking and decided to just go through ( thought I would cross in front of you and not hit you) ... then I just let you go cause that must have looked terrible from your view.

And sorry to all the guys I was on the way ... not up to the level here .

Btw. What was the AÍ level ? faster than me :p
Yeah I probably should have waited until The straight rather than trying to overtake on the last corner.

Reactions: Best Kiko