XB1 - [Wed 28th Aug] Azerbaijan 50% Social | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 [Wed 28th Aug] Azerbaijan 50% Social

DICER46

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 21, 2019
It's Baku. It's a narrow street circuit. It happens. Especially when you fill a lobby with people of different skill levels and varying pace. Some of the people complaining here also held me up or tripped me up in quali and the race, so it is what it is. Everyone should obviously try their best to drive their race and not hinder anyone else but this is a place where something is always likely to happen.

@ClassicDelta If you really don't want to host future races I don't mind stepping in next week but after that I'm likely to miss a few Wednesdays myself.
Yes but some people were taking the no damage to the extreme some people would just shove you off because they knew nothing would happen to them

miniminiman09

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 16, 2018
Did anyone experience lag? I did with a few ppl, for example @miniminiman09. Your car was jumping around on the straights when we were really close to eachother. Agree it was a very messy race...
I think my connection wasn’t the best, I had you lagging all over the screen for me as well but it was better towards the end of the race, hopefully it is good for Friday

miniminiman09

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 16, 2018