XB1 - [Wed 7th August 2019 8PM] Australia 50% Social | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 [Wed 7th August 2019 8PM] Australia 50% Social

ClassicDelta

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
The new game is with us, the practice has been put in, the placements are being finalised and we're just 1 week away from a new season of league racing.
We start off in Melbourne, Australia for Round 1 of season 18 in AOR and as was done in F1 2018, I will be hosting a social/practice race of the next race every Wednesday at 8pm (if I dont then I'm sure one of the regulars will)

In order to race simply tell me your gamertag and I will reserve you a spot in the race. We will use F1 2019 cars and it'll be first come first serve in the lobby as to which car you can choose.

Date & Time

Date: Wednesday 7th August 2019
Time: 8pm BST (9pm CEST, 3pm EDT)

Session Rules

Qualifying: Short Qualifying
Distance: 50%
Cars: Equal
Weather: Clear
Safety Car: On
Parc Fermé: Off
Damage: Off (DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN ALL KILL EACH OTHER)
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Race Times: Official
AI Driver Level: 90
Assists Allowed: ALL

Drivers reserved:
@miniminiman09
@Best Kiko
@Germo
@maxen
@Greg
@Zsolt Porcsalmi
@Adam J
@xMinxG (AOR Minx)
@KAVVY74
@aordarren05 (dazkart08)
@Hazzanatorr77
@AlonsoFerrari3 (Sync Scuderia16)
@Aaron dazzler
@LBrown97 (P1R Brown)
@CentricGoblin85

Last edited:

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Will try to make it ! What happened to @maxen ? Too good for social races after the season title?
Still here. Delta made a thread first. No need for me to do one. :)
I also haven't been playing the game as much. Not being able to invite friends to ranked races eliminates the thing I used to do the most.

Anyway, as for Wednesday, sign me up, Delta.

ClassicDelta

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Yeah I thought there might be slight confusion cause I knew @maxen was hosting them through seasons 16 and 17 too. If people want to host Friday/Saturday ones too then feel free cause il want to get in as much practice as I can

ClassicDelta

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
I also haven't been playing the game as much. Not being able to invite friends to ranked races eliminates the thing I used to do the most.
Its interesting you said this because you were able to invite them through party chat but the new patch 1.0.7 will make it so we can't do that either :mad:

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Its interesting you said this because you were able to invite them through party chat but the new patch 1.0.7 will make it so we can't do that either :mad:
That never worked for me. I read that in the patch notes and was confused because that option was always greyed out when I looked, unless it was something that came back in 1.06 as I never tried after that.
Either way, pretty disappointing tbh.