XB1 - [Wed 7th August 2019 8PM] Australia 50% Social | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 [Wed 7th August 2019 8PM] Australia 50% Social

F1Delta

F1 Sponsored Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Sorry about the t3 divebomb lads completely missed the breaking point. Good to see the game is buggy as hell. I selected to start on hard and was given mediums and I believe medium choosers were given sorts... also the fact we can't overtake disconnected people under safety car is really annoying too

• Agree
Reactions: Germo

F1Delta

F1 Sponsored Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Also sorry to people who disconnected and i didnt reinvite, I didnt notice people disconnecting on my screen just people saying in chat

F1Delta

F1 Sponsored Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Was it just me?
Yeah it was, at one point you ghosted through my car then teleported behind me so I decided to just let you go as you were quicker anyway and I didnt want to risk contact

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Yeah it was, at one point you ghosted through my car then teleported behind me so I decided to just let you go as you were quicker anyway and I didnt want to risk contact
Sorry if I'd have know it was me I'd have left. Everything was fine for me up until the safety car. But yeah those disconnected cars were a pain in the arse

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
It seemed like no-one outside the top 10 could change their tyres on the grid tonight. It let us pick what tyre we wanted but when the formation lap started we were back on our quali tyres - I couldn't tell if it was the actual quali set or a fresh set of the same compound; I spun lap one so I was on 25+% wear anyway and not sure what I started on. Can anyone else reproduce that in other lobbies? That's a pretty serious flaw if we're about to go league racing, it's going to mess up a lot of strategies and eliminate options.
Was it just me?
The only one near me who I saw, yes.
Sorry if I'd have know it was me I'd have left. Everything was fine for me up until the safety car. But yeah those disconnected cars were a pain in the arse
I only noticed it during the SC period and afterwards.

Reactions: Germo

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
It seemed like no-one outside the top 10 could change their tyres on the grid tonight. It let us pick what tyre we wanted but when the formation lap started we were back on our quali tyres - I couldn't tell if it was the actual quali set or a fresh set of the same compound; I spun lap one so I was on 25+% wear anyway and not sure what I started on. Can anyone else reproduce that in other lobbies? That's a pretty serious flaw if we're about to go league racing, it's going to mess up a lot of strategies and eliminate options.

The only one near me who I saw, yes.

I only noticed it during the SC period and afterwards.
I'll make other coordinators aware

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
I'll make other coordinators aware
If anyone's got time to get 11+ people together to test I think that would be valuable. Reproduce if they can get it to happen at all; and if it does happen again, see if settings like damage, formation lap or track choices affect it.

Zsolt Porcsalmi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 31, 2018
Sry guys!!!

sorry to all i didn't let go clear at the blue flag at the last laps of the race.

my race started really well from 18th to 8th place in 3 laps, when someone crossed in front of me and I ran in and then went by everyone and my tire got too hot in the high spin.

from then on I lost my motivation very much

sry for my poor English

better luck next time to all !!! :)

Best Kiko

F1 Test Driver
Jan 4, 2019
nice training.... I find Australia one of the hardest tracks . So tense , no rest!

Best Kiko

F1 Test Driver
Jan 4, 2019
I saw some people teleporting . A Ferrari and a Redbull. Dunno who as I don't display names ...

Hazzanatorr77

Formula Karter
Jul 30, 2019
The system with disconnected cars is really strange. I overtook 2 under the safety car and received no penalty whilst others couldn’t at all or they got a penalty. Doesn’t seem like a fair system for everyone

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
The system with disconnected cars is really strange. I overtook 2 under the safety car and received no penalty whilst others couldn’t at all or they got a penalty. Doesn’t seem like a fair system for everyone
Brilliant... :ROFLMAO:
That safety car period was so weird. The "safety car in this lap" message definitely came out at the wrong time. I think everyone gunned it off the last corner only to have to fall back in line as the SC was doing one more lap, not coming in. At least those of us further back who couldn't see the SC thought that. So weird.

Hazzanatorr77

Formula Karter
Jul 30, 2019
Brilliant... :ROFLMAO:
That safety car period was so weird. The "safety car in this lap" message definitely came out at the wrong time. I think everyone gunned it off the last corner only to have to fall back in line as the SC was doing one more lap, not coming in. At least those of us further back who couldn't see the SC thought that. So weird.
Yeah that was so confusing. I was in 8th or 9th and was at the second to last corner and said safety car in this this lap so me and others went for it then had to keep breaking and stopping. Then for the real restart everyone was spread out beucase of the disconnected cars. So crazy :oops:

• Funny
Reactions: maxen

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
I ghosted kiko and it told me I had a penalty after.

Seemed like it was an off server as everyone around me was teleporting