XB1 - Wednesday USA practice | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Wednesday USA practice

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

miniminiman09

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Jun 16, 2018
Ummm, not sure. I really only post if I can be bothered to race. Probs won’t post this Friday as I’ll be revising for university

Reactions: Docilediamond5

Hydranockz

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 25, 2018
I might end up joining closer to the start time. I need to work out my setup though because I'm not sure if my rear tires will suffer on this track either way or if I can mitigate it. Also ERS is a nightmare. I think F2 is the way for me :ROFLMAO:

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Jw have we scraped the Friday practices now @miniminiman09 ??
If you want to host the lobby, I've no problem creating the thread to get the sign-ups. Making the thread is easy, but as I won't be racing (and it sounds like Mini won't), I'd need someone to offer to host on the night.

Docilediamond5

S18 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Aug 21, 2019
If you want to host the lobby, I've no problem creating the thread to get the sign-ups. Making the thread is easy, but as I won't be racing (and it sounds like Mini won't), I'd need someone to offer to host on the night.
i would host but my internet isnt really good enough for it :(

I IceMIKE I

Formula Karter
Nov 20, 2018
Friday I do not mind creating the room, I have a good connection, the only thing someone puts the post in the forum...