PC - Went past me in the VSC condition and braked right in front of me | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Went past me in the VSC condition and braked right in front of me

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepeDominance

Pro Karter
Aug 7, 2019
Platform + League: PC AOR AL4
League Coordinator: @MrSascha
Date: 13/10/2019
Members Involved: @MrSascha
Description:
It was VSC and the guy in 1st positon was going a bit slow so as usual I was following him and then @MrSascha drove right across me and came infront of me and braked hard which broke my front wing and I got a 5sec penalty for that. This really fucked up my race where I could have fight for P1.
Evidence:

MrSascha

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Nov 15, 2018
I don't think there's much more to it here. Absolutely my fault. I completely overlooked the VSC and accelerated it. I was focused on making sure I didn't collide with @FiedBoy206

I was surprised that Fiedboy braked so hard, so I overtook from reflex to avoid a collision. I pulled in and @PepeDominance collided with me. I lost by that my tire and was DNF. As I said, it was my fault.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have decided that @MrSascha was at fault for the incident and is given a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate collision.
In addition to this @MrSascha will be awarded a 5pp for the fact the actions were performed during a VSC situation, and another 5pp for dangerous driving (braking hard).

Closed.
@PepeDominance @MrSascha

Status
Not open for further replies.