What Assetto Corsa DLC should i buy? | ApexOnlineRacing.com

What Assetto Corsa DLC should i buy?

Pwox

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 6, 2017
Everything is on the title, i'm looking for advice cause i just get the game and i find the default content a little bit poor :)

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Speaking from the PC side here. Things might be different on consoles

Personally if you only want one DLC, I'd strongly consider the Dream Pack 1
The Dream Pack 1 has quite a lot of content. It consists of Nordschleife in 3 different layouts: Original Nordschleife layout, the Tourist layout (which is quite interesting, and quite fun to do in road cars/trackday cars to kinda simulate a trackday on the NS) and the Endurance layout (also known as combined, GT and Nordschleife combined together) It also has some kinda new mode called Bridge to Gantry which apparently simulates real-life trackday rules of the NS. I've never used it though.
The pack also consists of 10 absolutely awesome cars:
Alfa Romeo 4C - one of the least exiting cars of the pack
Alfa Romeo GTA - this car is personally one of my go to cars for fun racing, it's a great little beast of a car
Alfa Romeo 155 Ti V6 '93 - old touring car with a lot of power, mad fun to drive
BMW M235i Race Car - they call it a race car, it's more of a hybrid between a road and a race car imo
GM Corvette C7r GTE - if you like GTE cars, you'll like this car
McLaren P1 - another road car, not a big fan, but can be fun when you get used to the understeer of this thing
McLaren F1 GTR - not much need to be said about this, legendary car, awesome to drive
Mercedes-Benz 190E EVO II - meant to go together with the Alfa 155 as an old touring car, also an awesome beast of a car, amazing sounds
Mercedes-Benz C9 - this is the kind of car you drive when you have a serious deathwish. That being said, legendary Group C car, and holy shite it's fast
Nissan GTR NISMO 2014 GTR - I love my GTRs and this car is no exception. Just an all around nice race car

You can get all this at 9,99 € when it's not on sale. That price in itself is quite a bargain for all that great content. But if you're fast you can get it for 2,49 € because of the winter sale right now. This pack is probably the best you can get for your money in my opinion

Reactions: exited

Pwox

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 6, 2017
Speaking from the PC side here. Things might be different on consoles

Personally if you only want one DLC, I'd strongly consider the Dream Pack 1
The Dream Pack 1 has quite a lot of content. It consists of Nordschleife in 3 different layouts: Original Nordschleife layout, the Tourist layout (which is quite interesting, and quite fun to do in road cars/trackday cars to kinda simulate a trackday on the NS) and the Endurance layout (also known as combined, GT and Nordschleife combined together) It also has some kinda new mode called Bridge to Gantry which apparently simulates real-life trackday rules of the NS. I've never used it though.
The pack also consists of 10 absolutely awesome cars:
Alfa Romeo 4C - one of the least exiting cars of the pack
Alfa Romeo GTA - this car is personally one of my go to cars for fun racing, it's a great little beast of a car
Alfa Romeo 155 Ti V6 '93 - old touring car with a lot of power, mad fun to drive
BMW M235i Race Car - they call it a race car, it's more of a hybrid between a road and a race car imo
GM Corvette C7r GTE - if you like GTE cars, you'll like this car
McLaren P1 - another road car, not a big fan, but can be fun when you get used to the understeer of this thing
McLaren F1 GTR - not much need to be said about this, legendary car, awesome to drive
Mercedes-Benz 190E EVO II - meant to go together with the Alfa 155 as an old touring car, also an awesome beast of a car, amazing sounds
Mercedes-Benz C9 - this is the kind of car you drive when you have a serious deathwish. That being said, legendary Group C car, and holy shite it's fast
Nissan GTR NISMO 2014 GTR - I love my GTRs and this car is no exception. Just an all around nice race car

You can get all this at 9,99 € when it's not on sale. That price in itself is quite a bargain for all that great content. But if you're fast you can get it for 2,49 € because of the winter sale right now. This pack is probably the best you can get for your money in my opinion
First, thank for this amazing description! Yes i'm on PC and since this is winter sale i wanted to expand a little bit my assetto garage, so yeah i'm gonna buy this pack at least

Thank you very much! Any other DLC worth it?

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Thank you very much! Any other DLC worth it?
Take a look at the Red Pack. Not as good of a deal as Dream Pack 1, but still quite the bargain for what you get. A bunch of great Italian cars and the Red Bull Ring. Same standard price as Dream Pack 1 but probably a lot cheaper atm because of the Winter Sale

All-in-all AC has never really disappointed me in terms of their DLCs (I own every single one). Every single one has great content so I'm sure whatever you choose to go for, you won't be let down :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Pwox

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
obviously it depends if its your thing what your focusing on purchasing but you can pick up all 3 Porsche packs under the season pass for around £4,50 no tracks unfortunately but overall for the amount of cars you get its defo 1 id look into if porsches are your thing ;)

Pwox

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 6, 2017
obviously it depends if its your thing what your focusing on purchasing but you can pick up all 3 Porsche packs under the season pass for around £4,50 no tracks unfortunately but overall for the amount of cars you get its defo 1 id look into if porsches are your thing ;)
I don't like Porsche that much but for the amount of cars i will consider it, thanks ! :)

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
I don't like Porsche that much but for the amount of cars i will consider it, thanks ! :)
no worries man, im very much the same, much rather a v10 lambo myself :p

Reactions: Pwox

p4thos

GP2 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2018
Since there is this thread, I would like to know what dlcs you recommend for Assetto Corsa on Xbox One.