What Forza 7 league would you enjoy?

What Forza 7 league would you enjoy?

• Total voters

GTR Martijn2702

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
May 31, 2016
So since Forza 7 launches in about one month, it looked like a good time to me to ask you guys what kind of league you enjoy, since there are a lot of options. So please feel free to answer the poll above, and of course you can choose more than one. It makes it a lot easier for people who want to set up a league, to come up with one with that a lot of people like.:)

Last edited:

SavageSnailx69x

Forza Coordinator
Forza Coordinator
Dec 1, 2015
are the NASCAR cars gong to be available at the start or they going to be a DLC like before?

SavageSnailx69x

Forza Coordinator
Forza Coordinator
Dec 1, 2015
sorry I was unaware of them being available at launch, I have not seen a car list yet, but I was thinking of working on a lower/spec car league for the start of the game to give people some time to build up some money and familiarity with game operation and multiplayer lobby settings

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
would love to finally see some open wheel racing in aor forza, gt3 was massively used last time so hopefully its toned down a bit this time round ;) nascar and tcc were great fun aswell and multiclass racing is good fun

x Shuffle

AOR XB1 RallyCross S1 Champion
Feb 21, 2014
I was thinking about setting up either a touring cars league, or a spec series in the new Huracan Super Trofeo when the game is launched. I'm not sure if the interest will be there though, as CM F1 and PCARS are coming out at a similar time and they are pretty big on this site in comparison to Forza.

I'd also like to do something on GT Sport when that comes out, but there looks to be no GT community at all on here...

MPascal

Junior Karter
Aug 18, 2017
I think I'll join an LMP1 and/or Indycar league as they are the closest to an F1 car which seems to be handling quite well on the game

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
I think I'll join an LMP1 and/or Indycar league as they are the closest to an F1 car which seems to be handling quite well on the game
holy moly the cam on forza looks so realistic. come on codies,make cockpit better for f1 2018! oh wait.....halo

GripWerx

Pro Karter
Nov 29, 2016
Hopefully I'll be able to join the fun on Forza 7 with everyone when things get sorted out. The Multi class season does seem fun if there's a full grid.