Moved - What is he doing | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved What is he doing

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyusher

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 8, 2018
Platform + League: Xbox 1 AL2
League Coordinator: @Germo
Date: 29/03/20
Members involved me @Matthew8887
On the safety car @Matthew8887 just stopped and cause me and 3 others to have wing damage and get a 5 second penalty in the process

48:30 min

Matthew8887

Pro Karter
Mar 7, 2020
Sorry about that mate, I was in a world of my own. I just came out off ai mode and didn’t drive right away

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
@Tonyusher you will need to supply your race director if you wish to get this penalty removed.

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Moved to the stewards.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked through the evidence and comments put forward and have come to the following conclusion.

From looking at the footage it is clear to see that when @Matthew8887 puts his car into AI mode that it makes a sudden braking maneuver and comes to a complete stop which caused damage to @Tonyusher. And because drivers take responsibility for their AI cars actions we have come to the following decision.

Therefore we have decided that @Matthew8887 is at fault for a Moderate Avoidable Collision and will be given 10 penalty points and a 10 second time penalty to be added to their overall race time for the Japanese Grand Prix.

Closed. @Germo @Matthew8887 @Tonyusher

Status
Not open for further replies.