What went wrong ? | ApexOnlineRacing.com

What went wrong ?

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

jonnerlfc

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 11, 2018
On Sunday i took part in the F1 assist race...

When i came out for qualifying my car veered to the left losing the front wheel, i had no control whatsoever in stopping the car veering left. I thought maybe a glitch, so waited for main race to start, obviously i was at the back of the field, from the start the same thing happened, so i slowed and corrected the car, but as soon as i gathered speed the car would veer left/right out of control, i damaged both wings and retired to avoid jeopardising someone elses race because i was going nowhere fast, car was totally doing its own thing, would not drive straight

Has anyone any idea what the problem was ? would be much appreciated

Carbon

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 4, 2016
On Sunday i took part in the F1 assist race...

When i came out for qualifying my car veered to the left losing the front wheel, i had no control whatsoever in stopping the car veering left. I thought maybe a glitch, so waited for main race to start, obviously i was at the back of the field, from the start the same thing happened, so i slowed and corrected the car, but as soon as i gathered speed the car would veer left/right out of control, i damaged both wings and retired to avoid jeopardising someone elses race because i was going nowhere fast, car was totally doing its own thing, would not drive straight

Has anyone any idea what the problem was ? would be much appreciated
What wheel you using?

KingieAV

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 16, 2017
I don't have Thrustmaster wheels but maybe try to find the problem through trial and error in game; checking the drivers; try to calibrate it on windows, or go to thrustmaster support if there is one, If none of those work try posting your problem on the race department website, on the Sim Racing Hardware forum, there's a bigger chance of finding a solution there.