Where is the mod for the car used in the AOR F1 league for rFactor 2? | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Where is the mod for the car used in the AOR F1 league for rFactor 2?

JSR

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 11, 2018
Ok, I feel like I am being incredibly stupid right now - but where do I get the mod file for the car used in the rFactor 2 F1 League?

RigorousTiger

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2017
At the moment the car is only available to drivers racing in the league by joining the server, which automatically downloads the mod (the server password is only available to drivers)

However, we are currently waiting for some modifications to the rF2 forums to include a downloads section and when that is done we will be looking to potentially release a public version of the mod.

JSR

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 11, 2018
At the moment the car is only available to drivers racing in the league by joining the server, which automatically downloads the mod (the server password is only available to drivers)

However, we are currently waiting for some modifications to the rF2 forums to include a downloads section and when that is done we will be looking to potentially release a public version of the mod.
Ah ok, thanks for the info :) just glad that I wasn't mad when I couldn't find it XD