PS4 - Which headset with Trustmaster T300 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Which headset with Trustmaster T300

Noebiwan

Junior Karter
Apr 17, 2017
Hi All,

I trying to find info in the internet which headset to use alongside the T300 on a ps4.
As there is no connection on the T300 to plug in a headset i was wondering how you guys connecting the headset.

And what is a good headset for a pricerange around EUR/USD 40 to USD/EUR 70?
Ooo..yes it should be a headset with micorphone to be able to chat...

Thanks for your answers/help
Noeibwan

Last edited:

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Hi All,

I trying to find info in the internet which headset to use alongside the T300 on a ps4.
As there is no connection on the T300 to plug in a headset i was wondering how you guys connecting the headset.

Noeibwan
i just keep my controller on and have the headset plugged in through that while using my wheel. No idea on a decent headset as I have a pair of Sony headphones that happen to work

clarky_110

F1 1st Driver
Jun 7, 2015
I have the Sony wireless headset, all my volume comes through that rather then the TV, pretty good and no wires In the way if on a wheel

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hi All,

Ooo..yes it should be a headset with micorphone to be able to chat...

Noeibwan
I use the Turtle Beach p11 headset but you need this for them to work on PS4. :)

xPiGeOnNiNjA

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 10, 2016
I use the HyperX Cloud II headset, might be out for that price range though, I'm not sure.
I plug it into my DS4 to use it :)